Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

Hydrating and soothing

I tried this product at the Chickadvisor showcase on my hands. Feels cool on hands and hydrating. It has a bit of shininess to it and hand seems to sparkle. Looks great. Overall great.

Love it!!

It’s my first time trying, I love the smell it’s light easy absorbing into my skin. I would buy this and add it into my daily routine for sure.. The package is even nice

Cute bottle

For $25 I think it’s too much money. I usually use products from Sephora. But we’ll see after a couple of uses because I do use Neutrogena face wipes and I do love it and the smell. Product does make the skin really soft. Bottle is super cute.

Hydro Boost

The bottle itself looks very unique, which I liked. The scent is very mild and pleasent. After applying, I found my skin to be very soft, but it felt greasy. The product didnt absorb into my skin like I anicicipated it would. A product I will use if I have on hand, but i dont think id go out nd purchase it.

September 30, 2018

I might buy this product again.

I think I like this product, but would prefer to use it a few more times for a more accurate review. It does make my skin feel softer and firmer. However, initially sticky feel.

Amazing!

I am not one to use multivitamines or skin hydrators but once I tried this one I absolutly fell in love! You can feel a difference once you apply it to your skin!

Skin feels fresh

This product is very light on the skin and has a great light scent. Absorbed well into my skin and made it feel hydrated. I like that a little goes a long way with this product as well so you don’t need to use much.

Keywords are BOOST and HYDRO

As advertised it is something that will hydrate you and give you a boost in your skin! Along with the hyaluronic acid my skin has an added something and brightening shine without the oiliness! This would be amazing to put on prior to your makeup so it comes on smoothly!

Silky Hydration

A very silky feel to this multivitamin booster. Absorbs quickly leaving a smooth and refreshed feeling. Can feel my skin soaking it in for much needed hydration.

Refreshing feeling!

Good pump, I like how the bottle shows how much product you have left. It feels moisturizing on my hand and I think it would make for a good morning prep before I do my makeup.