Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

Super hydrated skin

A gel-textured #multivitaminbooster moisturizer that deeply hydrates the skin that’s so pleasantly fragranced. It absorbs so well into the skin that you can get on with your makeup routine right away. This product came in the #ChickadvisorShowcase at-home kit and It was great to use prior to applying the Nude By Natural Glow Loose Bronzer.

Definitely getting it again

Its a great product to make your skin feel fresh and energised. Its not expensive and you can carry it around whenever your skin feels dehydrated to give it the hydro boost. It is smooth but it leaves a little stickiness on your hands.

Moisturizing

Need to try it on my face for a longer period of time but I thought the product was stickier than expected. Would likely a better product for night time

September 30, 2018

Looks amazing and feels good

Firstly, this bottle is beautiful! It is a good size and would like a good amount of time. The product felt cool and refreshing when I apllies it. My skin absorbed it quickly (under a minute). Hydraluronic acid is a great ingredient for moisturized skin.

I received this product free for my honest review.

Meh

Thoughts:
    -a little sticky even after drying for a few minutes
    -smells a little perfumey for my liking
    -non-comedigenic is a plus
    -not sure of the toxicity, but there are no parabens that I’m aware of :)

Lush scent and feel.

Absolutely in love with this hydro boost by @neutrogenacanada! The feel, the ingredients and the sent! I can’t wait to use this more regularly and see the benefits.
    I love how weightless it feels on my skin and the slight shimmer it leaves feeling fresh and glowing.
    For the price and availability of this product I think it’s a great choice to add to your skin care routine

September 30, 2018

Tried the Neutrogena Hydro Boost for the first time today and I would definitely recommend it to others. I’m not one to try new products like this but this made my skin soft and I love that. #MultivitaminBooster

Love the scent!!

Love the look, smell and texture of this product! It's fast absorbing, non greasy formula is incredible! Amazing price for a hyaluronic acid infused serum!

Hydrating and quick absorbing

This gel absorbs really quickly. My skin felt slightly sticky at first. My skin feels really hydrated and soft after using. I like the formula won't interfere with makeup since it's so quick absorbing.

Hydro-tastic

I applied it to my skin and instantly feel hydrated! This serum has a nice scent to it and comes in a cute packaging. The price is reasonable compared to other brands.