Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Perfect!

I am terrible at remembering to moisturize. But, once I tried this I had no problems. My skin feels great. I find some moisturizers are thick and heavy feeling. This is very light and I don't feel like I have put anything on. 10/10 will purchase!

April 30, 2021

Loved how silky it made my skin feel!

This serum was excellent. I am so happy with how silky it made my skin feel and it truly felt like the moisture was being absorbed and locked in. I will definitely continue to use this product.

Neutrogena Hydroboost is NO J O K E 💦👏🏼

Night Pressed Serum was SUPER impressive to me, because it left my face feeling so soft & was deeply moisturizing - It was almost impossible not to keep touching my face 😍

Pleasantly Surprised

I have used a few sleeping mask type products and usually find them to be sticky and uncomfortable. This product absorbed so well into my skin in seconds and I didn't even notice it on. It's super light and the consistency is more like a primer. It doesn't slide off or come off on sheets or pillows. It also has a really pleasant light smell and worked well with the rest of my skin care routine. I have combination skin and it didn't break out my oily t-zone and provided great hydration for my dry areas as well. Would definitely recommend giving this a try!

Would Re-purchase

I have been looking for a product to use at night after I wash my face. I noticed my skin gets really dry after I use my cleanser and becomes irritated if I don't moisturize it. After I applied the night serum for the first time, it left my skin feeling super soft and reduced redness on my cheeks. Only thing that would've made it better was if it wasn't scented.

Good for overnight hydration

I use this in combination with their hyaluronic acid serum and this combo works really well together. Keeps the skin hydrated overnight and I wake up with plump and soft skin.

Feels nice!

First time trying this thanks to chickadvisor and I really like it! It goes on very light and doesn’t take a lot for face to be covered and hydrated and wake up with my face feeling refreshed

April 28, 2021

Worth using this product

Great product. Hydrates and is not greasy. Its refreshing and helps clear the skin of any blemishes.
    I recommended it to my husband and his been using it as well. We are happy with this product. Thanks for giving us this gift to try it.

April 27, 2021

My New Favourite Product!

My skin is very sensitive but I was pleasantly surprised how well the product worked with my skin. It left my skin looking very healthy, radiant and glowy! I'v recommended the product to all my friends!

April 27, 2021

Feels wonderful!

I have a few of these overnight mask/serum treatments in my arsenal, and this one blew them away far and above. It’s light but feels refreshing and moisturizing, and doesn’t feel heavy on my face.