Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Excellente crème de nuit

Ce baume hydratant pour la nuit est sans fragrance ce qui est un gros plus pour la peau. L’effet hydratant et apaisant de nuit est très complet. La texture est bonne.

Great for sensitive skin

I have very dry and sensitive skin that I am trying to be very careful with what I apply on my face. I have been using this serum for two weeks now and it really helps with keeping my skin hydrated without causing any sensitive issues. Love it!

unbelievable

its unbelievable serum .its repair my skin and after applying this serum on my skin for whole night .i can saw the big difference before and after.its really a amazing experience. I love to continue this product rest of my life.

Great Product!!

Thank goodness for this product! My skin has been so dry lately and this serum has brought it back to life. My skin is no longer dry, dull and flaky after just a couple uses. I highly recommend and will buy again.

Great overnight serum!

I loved using this product in addition to the Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I found it to be the perfect way to seal my skin, as part of my night routine.
    It has a strong but very pleasant fresh smell which I am particularly very fond of -mostly because it smells fresh!
    The serum remains on the face over night, sealing in moisture; I found my face to be super happy when I woke up in the mornings -unlike other times when it was dry and even flaky.
    I am going to continue using it for sure!

April 15, 2021

Wake up to hydrated skin!

At night time I’ve been pairing the serum with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. I love the texture of this product and I wake up with my skin feeling and looking so hydrated! I would recommend this to anyone in need of hydration. #NeutrogenaHydroBoost I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

Moisturizes Very Well

This is amazing on my skin. It has helped my dry skin look radiant once again. I don’t look as tired this using this nightly. It also feels like it has helped to even out my skin. It also hasn’t caused any acne, which is important for me as a lot of skin products do that to me. It’s amazing!

Not greasy or sticky

I love Neutrogena products and this is by far my favorite. It's a thick cream. Apply it on your face and it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling. Some creams you can rub off after a while but this cream soaks into your skin leaving it feeling very soft.

April 14, 2021

Above Average Night Cream

After using the cream for about two weeks, I noticed a lighter feeling in my facial regions but cannot comment on it's long term effectiveness. The serum is very similar to my other night creams and although it doesn't do anything outstanding, it does indeed meet my minimum reequipments for my nightly regiment. The product came in a nice container and doesn't take up too much space. I would recommend it only if you tried most other brands already or happen to find it on sale.

April 14, 2021

Incredible texture!!

First things first: I’m very happy to have received this complimentary product from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review (: Feedback and opinions are of my own. I was pleasantly surprised by this product, I must say that it is very innovative. I mean, have you ever seen a “pressed serum”?? I wasn’t sure what to expect, since every serum I’ve tried is liquid. The texture of this one is INCREDIBLE!! It’s a condensed gel-like texture, when applied, it glides super smoothly onto the skin and it’s absorbed very quickly. I’d like to compare it to a velvety primer texture and feel-like, that’s actually what it reminds me of. It smells very fresh, and as I mentioned before, feels delicious on the skin! I’ve used it under my moisturizer at night and I can tell the difference on my skin when it comes to hydration improvement. Certainly recommend it!!