Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 04, 2021

Great night cream for combination skin!

I am so please with this product. For one, it has no added dyes to the product and although I am not a fan of scented creams, the scent isn’t too strong.

April 04, 2021

This was great for overnight hydration

The night pressed serum is essentially an overnight sleeping mask (similar to the Laneige sleeping pack) and you wash it off in the morning. It's got a fragrance and it's thick like a wash off mask.

Good product

Really liked this product and made my skin look nice and refreshed. Not sure I'd purchase this product to use all the time. This product was easy to use and did not add more time to my routine.

I’m obsessed!

This Neutrogena night-pressed serum is AMAZING! I’m obsessed and love how lightweight it is. This has change my skin for good. I have a combination/oily skin and this product hydrates my skin during the night, so I can wake up to a healthier, softer, and better-looking skin in the morning... And the smell is so incredible too! I love this product!

The MOISTURE is REAL!!

I received this product to try and have been using it in my daily routine the the past 2 weeks. I have to say I did not have high expectations but I was proven wrong!! I always struggle to find a moisturizer that helps my skin survive the Canadian winters. This cream is so hydrating without being slippery and greasy. It’s a hard balance to find the right product for your own skin in that way. I would even say you could use this as a treatment or mask. I use it at night after cleansing and applying my serum. It feels just wonderful on. Definitely worth a try if you need that moisture boost!

April 03, 2021

This night serum feels like a dream!

I recieved Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum for free from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I am so happy with this night serum it feels like a pillow on your skin.

nice consistency

this night serum is super bouncy and smooth. It has a strong but pleasant scent and I've found that you do not need to use a ton of product to feel the effects.

Great pressed serum

Love this stuff! Even with how thick it is, it does not make your face feel like it’s caked with cream! Noticed a difference almost right away! I suffer from oily skin and this stuff hasn’t cause any break outs!

Love it!

I loved this product so much, so great! Not sticky and perfect for oily skin like I have. I’m going to make this a staple in my nightly skin care! Love the packaging as well!

Hydratation moyenne

Le Sérum Pressé Nuit de Neutrogena est une gracieuseté de Chick Advisor que je remercie, J'ai pu le tester comme crème de nuit, étant donné que ma peau est mixte je n'ai pas ressenti le confort dont je m'attendais dans les zones sèches de mon visage (autour de la bouche et le duvet) par conséquent c'est pas un produit que j'utiliserai à long terme, je trouve que sa texture ne satisfait pas à mon type de peau. fait que je ne le recommanderais pas pour les peaux trop sèches comme la mienne.