Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Did the trick

At first I wasn’t sure about this cream as it had a gel like texture when getting it out of the container. Once I applied it to my face it was just like a normal cream. It absorbed well with no greasy or oily feelings. Overall happy with this product.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum

I recieved this product in exchange for my honest opinion. I occasionally use Neutrogena products, and I think I'll be including this in my skincare routine going forward. It was easy to blend in and did not leave a sticky residue. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Great product

Good product for someone with dry skin. My skin is well hydrated in the morning when I wake up and have applied the product before bedtime. The texture is also very pleasant.

Pretty good

Thank you to Neutrogena and chickadvisor for letting me try this. When I got this I was bit surprised that they sent 2 serums, I do find that the other serum good enough to use day and night and don't usually use a thicker cream or serum at night because I don't want to be greasier in the morning. That being said, it's a nice serum, and I didn't feel it was too greasy, and my skin wasn't a oil slick in the morning which I appreciate. It didn't irritate my skin or break me out, I recommend this to anyone looking for a night serum

Absolutely love

I love this night cream, it goes on your face smooth and it isn’t sticky. It smells lovely and it’s not overpowering. I’ll be replacing my routine with this product! Love!

the best

I have got this product from chickadvisor and I can say lucky meeee. I use it with hydro booth serum at night and they are magic. my skin is really fresh the day after I use them. gonna purchase again once I am done with it. #chickadvisor#gotitfree

Hydrating

I definitely feel like this product is very hydrating. It is a very thick cream, which isn’t unlike a few other night creams I have tried. However, it is more like a face mask. You HAVE to wash it off in the morning in order to continue with your daily face (moisturizer, makeup, etc.) routines. This is also stated on the product as a part of the instructions for use. I also felt like it did stick my face to my pillow all night instead of soaking into my skin. I have this problem with a lot of night time moisturizers and was hoping this may be different.

OMG

WOW... Just wooooooow! After the first use I had already noticed such a difference on my skin!!!! So plumped and hydrated! Feels like you've had a great night sleep every time you use it!!!! In love

Great night treatment

This is an amazing night treatment and it really renews my skin in the morning. My skin has never felt better and the product smells amazing. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Really does the job and I have seen results pretty quickly since using it! I like that it’s like a serum and moisturizer all in one and makes the nighttime treatment process much easier.

April 12, 2021

texture is different but love the results

i’ve never used a pressed serum before and was excited to try this. i have really dry skin and this was nice to use at night right before bed but hours after my skin care routine (which ends with a cream) i woke up with hydrated not oily or sticky feeling skin. the texture is more like a balm than a cream. thank you for making an alcohol free product !!!!!