Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Super hydration

Absolutely love the scent of this night cream. It is thick and creamy but once your start working into your skin it melts and locks in the moisture! My face was super smooth and soft waking up the next morning! Wow!

Amazing product

I got it for free. I really liked the products they were gentle on my sensitive skin. The only downside was the strong smell of the night serum but otherwise it was great. After application my skin was soft and brighter. I will buy again.

Good hydration

This product has a thick gel cream texture and applies nicely. I think it's an excellent product for winter when I need more moisture. My skin felt softer in the next morning.

Amazing product!!

I absolutely love this product!! It smells wonderful, it’s a gel and very light texture. It sinks in my skin so quick, leaving my skin smooth and soft. I highly recommended this product!!

April 02, 2021

It feels Great on my skin

Now let me tell you. I have oily/combination skin and I suffer with hormonal acne. When I received this from chickadvisor I was scared to try something new on my skin as I tend to breakout with a lot of products but this has made my face feel so refreshed and I have NOT broke out once after using it at bedtime! I am so happy with giving this product a try. It does have a small fragrance to it so if you are bothered by that, I don’t recommend. But I honestly don’t even smell it once I apply it to my face. I would 100% buy this again.

Love this!

Well, I LOVE this cream, I just wish it came in invented to be honest. I have a lengthy skincare routine and I found that the baby-powdery scent wasn’t pleasing, keep in mind... that’s just me. The thickness of the product is great and I was awesome on my sensitive skin.

April 01, 2021

Sérum pressée nuit de neutrogena

1 fois par soir et le tour es joué
    Très bonne sensation sur la peau
    Rend la peau douce et bonne senteur,petit pot mignon je recommande cette crème

Classic Hydration

Definitely has on my go to product list. The only issue that I am facing is it gives me burning sensation for a minute or two but I am assuming it due to extensive skin damage that I have apart from that totally in love with the results.

Hydratant

Crème légère et agréable comme texture. L'odeur est également plaisante. Ma peau est plus hydratée au réveil après l'avoir appliquée pour la nuit. Je l'aime bien.

Barbados

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Review

I love the hydro boost line up but the
    directions could have been a bit more specific but overall they’re amazing products. It applies a thicker texture but absorbs fairly quickly. My skin feels so refreshed and soft after using this night serum. I love that it’s also suitable for all skin types. Also, a little goes a long way.