Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Silk on my skin

Loved how Neutrogena hydro boost night pressed serum absorbed in skin, it did not have any leftover residue. And there was no offensive smell. My skin felt smooth and refreshed

Fantastic Night Serum

I received this Serum for free in exchange for an honest review.
    I loved this Serum. It has a gel like consistency and gets absorbed into the skin immediately. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I noticed my skin feeling extremely hydrated in the morning. The only concern to some people might be its fragrance, however I liked it. I don't have any skin allergies and the product did not cause me to breakout.
    Overall 5/5 Would definitely recommend.

Night time skin savour

This product was great. Being able to watch my skin recover from all it goes through during the day.

I am a huge fan of night time repairing hydrating creams and this one lived up to the hype.

Great texture and consistency with no greasy feel. Nourishing and hydrating.

Recommended to those who have dry skin and need a product that will help repair it while you sleep.

Incredible! So Hydrating!

I can't get over how amazing the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum leaves my skin feeling. It's incredible. My skin was incredibly dry before using this and it has been a complete game changer!! I love it.

Great Product - Neutrogena

All Neutrogena products are absolutely amazing. I've used them since years. Very effective reasonable and best is that they're available for different skin types. I would definitely recommend it for everyone to try and they'll surely love it.

Great Night Serum

I have always suffered from dry, sensitive skin. Now that I’m knocking on 40’s door, I find that my skin is more dehydrated than ever.

I’ve been using Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cream Gel day and night for the last few months and love it! So I was over the moon when I was given the opportunity to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum.

It is a thicker alternative to the Cream Gel, which is great for the evening.

As with the Cream Gel, the scent, while lovely, can be overwhelming, and as a result, I removed one star.

Overall I’m pleased and will purchase.

2.0/5

Really strongly scented!

This product is a little confusing as it is not a serum or a night cream but an in between. It is thick and jelly-like in the container but spreads out into a more liquidy consistency when applied. It is sticky at first and takes a while to sink in. It’s kind of like an overnight mask in my opinion. The biggest drawback for me is how heavily scented it is. I don’t have a problem with fragrance but this punches you in the face with a floral scent that lingers for a long time. While it is hydrating and did make my skin feel soft, I couldn’t get past the smell.

April 16, 2021

Perfect night time moisture mask!

I love this product! I apply it at night before I go to bed and it's a thicker consistency but it runs into my skin so nicely. I wake up in the morning and my skin feels so refreshed and moistured and then I add the serum I'm the morning before I start my day and my sensitive skin is just so happy and hydrated by these products! Highly recommend these beauty products and they are so reasonably pricing !

1.0/5

Not for me!!

I did not like this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum at all. Initially it went on nice and felt good but in the morning I realized it took “restore moisture barrier” to the nth degree....... It felt like a total wax coating on my face that I couldn’t wash off! I kept going with it for a while so I could give it a fair review, but my face broke out so bad I had to stop. My skin usually tolerates Neutrogena products well, but not this one. Happy to have received this at no cost to myself so I could try it out and share my honest opinion.

So good

Oh my Gosh! I love this night cream. It's so good. My face felt so smooth after using it. Smells great too. You will feel the difference it makes to your skin.