Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great Overnight Mask

I have never tried a "pressed serum" before, and I wasn't disappointed. This product is a unique consistency, similar to a gel-cream hybrid and feels slightly bouncy. A little goes a long way, there's barely a dent in my container though I've been using the product regularly for weeks. I use this the same way I would use a sleeping mask after I've cleansed my face for the night. I choose to do as light of a layer as possible, but you could probably use a thicker layer for added moisture especially for those who have dry skin. It absorbs right into the skin upon initial application and doesn't leave any greasiness or shininess. It is noncomedogenic which I can appreciate because I constantly deal with blocked pores. I love how supple my skin feels in the morning, and this has easily become a go to product in my collection.

Love the product

My skin is a combination between oily and dry so I am not always sure what to choose as a moisturizer. When I got a chance to try this product I was not sure of the result. Now I can tell you that it worked perfectly with me my skin feels definitely smoother and fresh.

Affordable night time serum

I tried the night time serum over the last couple of weeks and I started to see a difference. So much of a difference I started wearing it in the day time. It went on smoothly and was nice and cooling

Refreshing

Subtle clean scent. The product is initially thick but once you rub it into your skin it becomes very soft, light and buttery. A little goes a long way. I have dry sensitive skin. My skin was not irritated with this or had a burning feeling. I could see a visible difference in my skin since I’ve been using this. It feels hydrated and soft.
    Highly recommend this.

April 17, 2021

Surprised at the texture!

Think of this pressed serum as essentially like a thick serum but almost a balm. It goes on overnight like a hydrating mask!

I’ve actually been using it on mornings where I’m not wearing make up to give my skin an overall glow during work video calls and I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin. Throughout the day this leaves my skin feeling hydrated but definitely not oily!

hydration love

absolutely love this product! am a huge fan of this line even before receiving this to test out. the serum is perfect before bed and sinks into your skin - the scent is light and airy and adds to the simple pleasure of self care.

No more thirsty skin

I have very dry and oily skin, it’s hard to get hydrated without the breakouts from oily moisturizers. This is unique as you put quite a bit on and let your akin absorb it over night. I was sceptical at first but I tried it and it was great! My skin was not oily after and no break outs, and as a bonus my skin was super hydrated! I would definitely recommend this product!

Hydro Boost

I've been religiously applying this product everynight and what I noticed is that every morning after I wake up, my face feels so soft and supple. It feels super hydrated as well. This one is best paired with the hyaluronic acid serum. Love it!

I love this product

I’ve always been a Neutrogena fan. This product is worth to purchase for. Makes my skin so smooth after applying and keeps it hydrated all night. Thank you for giving me a chance to try your full size sample. I’ll definitely buy this product.

perfect for dull skin

I have dry skin which look so dull. I received this product from @chickadvisor . This is just amazing. reduce fine lines and dullness. wouldn't use anything else now. #freeproduct #neutrogenahydroboost