Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Wow

Très bin produit, je suis très contente d’avoir pu l’essayer. Il rend la peau douce, non grasse. Facile d’application. Je le recommande a tous. J’ai vu de beaux résultats en peu de tem’s

April 21, 2021

Great Texture and Effective!

Im so happy that I got to try this night Cream with serum. This cream has really nice texture and its easy to apply. It gets absorbed by skin easily and does not leave the skin greasy. I love that its so hydrating that every morning I wake with well hydrated and moisturized skin. The fragrance is light and refreshing.

Amazing Budget Mask

This mask feels so thick and luxurious. I left it on overnight to really let it sink in. I feel it left my skin so supple and hydrated by the morning. A little goes a long way! Great option for the budget friendly shopper. Also I did not notice a strong scent which is important to me (especially going to sleep). To be honest I have also used this as a moisturizer in the day when I need a little something extra (but didn't plan on wearing makeup because WFH). It would probably be too heavy to wear under makeup but for a fresh face day it was great!

Silky Smooth

It's a decent product for sealing in moisturizers overnight. I wouldn't use this product directly on my skin without anything underneath, because it is quite heavily fragranced, and I know that isn't the best for my skin. It is quite silicone-based so it almost feels like it could be used as a smoothing makeup primer. I have yet to test it out for this purpose, but I'm definitely curious.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sérum

J’ai bien aimer ma peu est de moins en moins sèche l’odeur est pas trop forte j’ai bien apprécié je recommande sans problème je l’ai fait essayer à ma mère qui a adoré elle me l’a volé elle devrait en racheter

Awesome product

I just love the texture, its so light and feel so fresh after using it. It keeps my skin soft and glowing. I really liked the product and definitely will buy again.

Wow wow wow

This product is to die for, it left my skin feeling refreshed , smooth, clean, and protected. I am definitely recommending this product to all my family and friends, thank you so much for this opportunity.

Unique Moisturizer

I have tried moisturizers from what feels like every brand - from the drugstore to the high-end expensive stuff at Sephora.The first time I used this it gave a delightful tingling all over my skin, making it feel cool and fresh.
    It's not even remotely greasy, absorbs almost instantly, and has the lightest, cleanest fragrance feels like a mini-facial. I think as an indulgence, I love this product, and it is fantastic for oily skin - as it will keep your skin moisturized so you don't produce excess oil during the day .Doesn’t clog your pores.
    Great hydration

Bouncy and delicious

Soooo moisturizing and lush! I love this night moisturizer and sometimes on dry days i use it in the morning too. Its helped get rid of my winter dryness and i will be purchasing again

Hydration in a jar

I have tried many serum’s but nothing like this in a jar. I am already a fan of the hydroboost line from Neutrogena so I was excited to give this a shot. Are use this instead of moisturizer because it gives my very dry skin a lot of moisture. I love the cooling feeling it gives my skin as I’m applying. This serum is not sticky or heavy on my skin and doesn’t leave any residue. I don’t use this every day only when my skin needs extra pick me up.