Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

March 25, 2021

Amazing product

just received this product, I love Neutrogena so I was excited to get it, love the hyaluronic acid line, this made my skin feel so great, so soft..will definitely purchase again

August 07, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great For Dry Skin

I have recently been diagnosed with Rosacea, so my skin can get super dry and patchy. Especially since I wear makeup almost every day. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum is a great addition to my skin care routine. It gives my skin the hydration it needs at night so my skin can repair. Its light weight and smells amazing. It makes my skin feel fresh and glowy. Only downside is, you have to be careful and use the right amount or your skin will feel tacky.