Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 23, 2019

Amazing product that every woman should have.

This sun protection is being absorbed lightning fast, and you can use make up in just few minute time, without fear of smudges or skin looking dirty because makeup doesn't stick to your face. Aside of face I use the product also on my hands (my hands sweat really bad during summer) and I have no fear of sticky hands or leaving smudges over things I touch. Very good product, smells nice, absorbs well, and it's not sticky. Can last long if used properly, and definately worth the money. Something for the whole family, not just the female side, but definitely plus that is waterproof and can be used before make up.

February 20, 2019

Great product

If you are looking for sunscreen worth the money you pay for, then go for this product. If gives a great feeling to your skin too and you definitely feel protected :)

December 21, 2018

I absolutely love Neutrogena products!they never let me down ! I especially love this sunscreen because it really leaves my skin looking good and not to oily like regular sunscreens that can make your face look wet and very dewy !

July 19, 2018

I love this product

I really like this sunblock,because of the texture,not sticky at all and its so lightweight it feels like you didn’t wore anything.. this is my favorite sunblock for this summer

July 16, 2018

Great product eveer

I partnered with Neutrogena to talk about the new Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50. It is a water-based sunscreen that absorbs super fast, it is light, and It doesn’t feel greasy.
    Pros - I liked it spread easily by being waterproof and absorbing fast, for me those were the main points as I use it a lot before passing makeup.
    Cons - the smell is quite the same sunscreen and I found that it could be like other brands and have a more pleasant smell.

June 28, 2018

Amazing!

This facial sunscreen is unlike any other sunscreen I've used in the past and I'm loving it! It has a very fluid, gel like texture and it has an almost cooling effect when applied - much like a lotion.

There is zero white cast and it absorbs into my skin leaving me with a radiant, dewy look.

I haven't suffered from a sunburn wearing it, nor has my face tanned - safe to say it's doing its job!

This sunscreen is crazy good and very affordable - I highly recommend it!

*I received a complimentary sample in exchange for my honest review

June 07, 2018

Best sunscreen for the price

I love this sunscreen for my face. For the price it it the best quality you can find on a budget. Helped to keep my face from burning but also helped to moisturize and not leave my face feeling heavily plastered like usual sunscreen does. Highly recommend.

June 01, 2018

I would buy it again

I got a chance to try it for free and I love it. I actually got another tub from Shoppers Drug Mart because I used all of the tried tub. I like how it work on my skin. It does not make it dry as other sunscreen I had been buying.

May 30, 2018

Bon produit!

J’aime beaucoup le fait que le produit offre une protection fps 50. J’aime me sentir protégée. Bonne absorption de la crème, bonne odeur, ne laisse pas ma peau huileuse ou grasse, prix correct.

May 28, 2018

Excellent sun protection without feeling greasy

I loved this sunscreen! It goes on smoothly without leaving an excessively oily residue and stays on for a long time. I was easily able to apply makeup over it as well! I will be purchasing it in the future. Thank you #ProductReviewClub for sending me this product in return for my honest review.