Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 28, 2018

Fast absorbing and slightly moisturizes

Bye to those oily sunscreens that leave a white cast, this one is definitely a winner. Furthermore, as a woman of colour, I really appreciate that it quickly absorbed into my skin leaving no residue. Moreover, it's a waterbased gel which even gave my dry skin a little moisture. It is also pretty affordable and gives good protection from the sun. In addition, as it's pretty lightweight It even work well with my make-up. Plus, a little goes a long way with this one.

I received a sample from Chickadvisor for testing purposes and this is my honest review.

Good product.

It really works. Easy to apply and dries fast. No oily feeling. It's good to the face too.
    Perfect for the summer to protect you from getting sunburn.

Parfait pour l'été!!

L'été est à nos portes er j'ai eu la chance, grâce à chickadvisor de tester cette crème solaire! Légère et efficace, j'ai adoré cette Crème!! Ne laisse pas un apparence graisseux sur la peau. Elle protège vie du soleil.

Neutrogenia Hydro Boost Sun

Les 3 produits sont très efficace. La crème soleil s'étend bien. Elle n'est pas grâce. Elle dure quelques heures. Elle pénètre bien dans la peau. Elle laisse une sensation de fraîcheur. Les lingettes enlève le maquillage très très efficacement et quel sensation de propreté qu'elles laisse sur la peau. La crème après soleil est vraiment bonne. elle laisse la peau douce et sans picottement. Pour les 3 produits la senteur est juste excellente pas trop prononcé seulement une senteur de propreté.

Lightweight sunscreen

I got this product for free,

This is a fantastic lightweight fast absorbing sunscreen.

It doesn't leave white streaks or a grey cast on my skin. It has a light scent not too overpowering but different they typical sunscreen scent which is very nice.

It is more of a gel than a cream leaving no heavy feeling.

It works, had no sunburns and was able to enjoy the sun and have fun.

I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

I would buy this product

May 26, 2018

I already went to the store to get more!

I already went to the store to get more and it was very reasonable price. Great sunscreen! Doesn't feel greasy and smells good too! I will be using a lot of this during the summer.

May 26, 2018

nice product!

Thanks to Chickadvisor I had the opportunity to try this product for free.
    I applied before my makeup and it feels like a regular moisturizer. Dry fast on my skin and I love that.

May 25, 2018

Awesome SPF!

A great SPF that wears well under my makeup in the Summer. I got this as part of the product review club for free but I would buy it in the future for sure!

May 25, 2018

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF 50

Now that the warm weather has come to Toronto I can effectively use and review this product. I like how light weight the sunscreen is, doesn't leave my skin oily or sticky either. Love that it is spf 50 so great coverage in the sun. Keeps my skin hydrated too.

May 24, 2018

Perfect for summer

I got this product for free and I’ve been using it since then. It doesn’t have the white marks after applying it on my face so I’m not worried when I applied it when I’m on a rash and didn’t had time to look in a mirror. Haha it feels so light on my face so i think its not clogging my pores.