Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Sunburn(s) no more!

This is a high quality brand that delivers great results! My skin is softer and looks more hydrated. The gel makes application faster and easier. The scent is pleasant for everyday usage. I will continue with this sunscreen throughout this summer season and beyond!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Quality sunscreen product

This is a nice sunscreen that protected my skin and did not feel too heavy. However, my bottle mades a gross sound when squishing out the product. Not sure if this is standard for the other ones. I received this free for testing.

New Brunswick, Canada

Fun in the sun

i use this on all my family when we spend our days outside on sunny and cloudy days.

It’s a nice texture and feels great when applied to my skin. It don’t feel oily and I don’t have the feeling of jumping in the shower.

May 24, 2018

Sunscreen with a nice texture!

This sunscreen doesn't have the greasy/thick feel of others or the strong sunscreen smell. It'll definitely be my go to for the hot and sunny days this summer!

Awesome

We used this on my two kids aged 10 and 7 when it was +25 outside and it works great. It doesn't leave your skin oily or anything. It also smells good as well

Love this

I love this formula! The sunscreen goes on fairly thick, so you are left looking a little ghostly when you first put it on your skin, but it does absorb into your skin after a few minutes. I haven't gotten a sunburn yet, so it works quite well for me!

Great product!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen is a really great product. As someone who is fair skinned and burns easily I have tried many sunscreens with various effectiveness. My favorite part is that its non-greasy and absorbs quickly. It does have a slight residue I can feel on my hand after applying. It does seem to be water resistant and doesn't dry out my skin. The scent is light and pleasant. Worth a try!

May 24, 2018

Great sunscreen to use on your face!

I was very surprised by the texture and feel of this sunscreen and love that it is gel based. I have very dry skin and this kept me hydrated and protected in the sun. It has a clean scent to it, didn't leave my skin greasy and did not cause breakouts.

Best Sunscreen Ever

This is the best sunscreen ive ever had. It is not sticky and oily. I would definitely be buying and will stick to neutrogena products. Would also recommend to friends and family

Perfect for summer

As with all my products it has to smell good if I’m gonna use it!!! And this sunscreen does!!! I got a bad burn on the first day it was sunny out and had an outdoor function the next day. Not wanting to wear long sleeves I slathered myself with this sunscreen and it was perfect! I felt cool and did not burn anymore that day!! I like how it feels like a cream and not just another sunscreen that I feel are always too oily! Not this one it’s oike a lush cream but it’s sunscreen!!!! Now to just remember to put some on before I go out in the sun !!!!