Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Fantastic product!

I got one of these products in my chickadvisor tester box and absolutely loved it. The product is even and goes on smoothly, I love the fact that it doesnt have a sunscreen smell and it seriously moisturizes and doesnt leave an oily shine! I recommend! :)

April 05, 2018

Great for putting underneath makeup

I was in the market for a good sunscreen I could use on my face underneath my makeup that wouldn’t leave me feeling greasy and luckily this popped up in the product review club #gotitfree ! Very hydrating (I have super dry skin and I haven’t looked flaky after putting this on) without making me look like a sweaty mess. And it smells like AMAZING. Just like fresh linen which is unusual for a sunscreen. As for effectiveness of the sun protection, I haven’t got burnt yet so I think it passes! Would recommend!

Great Sunscreen

My usual sunscreen is Hawaiian Tropic so I was glad to have the opportunity to try a new one. Since it is a gel cream texture, it has a really nice consistency to it. I feel moisturized without feeling too greasy and it has a fairly high SPF!

April 04, 2018

Great skin feel.

This product is very cost effective and feels fantastic on the skin. A nice coooling effect. Definitely something to choose for everyday wear (we should be wearing spf daily loves!!) It is my first time trying this but I will definitely repurchase!

April 04, 2018

Sunscreen

I am a huge sunscreen lover! I love the smell and the texture. This Neutrogena one is no different from the other ones I have tried. It is moisturizing and effective for those sunny days.

April 03, 2018

don't be afraid of the sun!

This sunscreen is wonderful! I am not a fan of the residue feel that most sunscreen leaves behind. The smell is not too overpowering either and it is very easy to apply. I feel confident that this product protects my skin from sun damages while moisturizing it at the same time.

April 03, 2018

Great

I loved trying this! I hate using other sunscreen products because of the greasy feeling they leave but this was different! It was very light and could not tell I had applied it