Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection

April 17, 2018

great prouduct, will be a stable

thank you for chickadvisor sending me the product to test, i am looking fora sunscreen for a while, so the product is what i really looking for.
    the texture is quiet light,and absorb very quickly, give you a little bit glow and keep hydration, not greasy at all.
    the smell actually a little bit strong, but still nice, feel like summer. SPF 50 is totally enough for daily basis.
    I will purchase this product again.

Amazing sunscreen

I recently tried this sunscreen and it feels so lightweight and not greasy at all! It smells amazing! I went for a swim (one hour) and the sunscreen stayed in place! I would recommend this product, I am in love with this product!

Super pour cet été

Cette protection sera parfaite pour ma peau cet été. La texture est parfaite. elle s'étend bien. Pas trop liquide pas trop grasse. Elle pénètre aussi bien la peau qu'une crème de jour ferait et ne laisse pas de film gras sur la peau comme les écrans solaires traditionnels.

Amazing sunscreen

This water gel sunscreen is amazing because it does what it says . Also you don't need a lot to put on because with a little bit goes along way . It drys quick and last all day . I will for sure be making this sunscreen staple at home . Because i usually didn't like sunscreen cause they are all thick cream . This one is perfect i been wearing it everyday since i receive it . I will be repurchasing another one when i finish this one . This is number one sunscreen . Thank you chick advisor for letting me try this out .

Lightweight

I tried this product out for free with chickadvisor and really liked it! It felt very lightweight on the skin, not heavy or greasy. It had a very nice scent which wasn't overpowering. I like the packaging for this product, it is sleek and doesn't look like your average sunscreen. It didn't cause any problems with my skin and I was able to apply it under makeup without a problem. It felt like it helped to keep my skin moisturized during the day!

super!

J'ai recu gratuitement cette crème solaire grâce à Chickadvisor! Laisse la peau super douce et bien hydratée. De plus, elle ne laisse pas de résidus gras désagréables sur la peau. Je la recommande vivement, elle vaut son prix!

New favourite

I use sunscreen daily on my face and neck. I received a sample of this to try and I love it. It went on so easily and didn't feel heavy or greasy. It has a nice light scent but nothing overpowering. I can't speak to how well it protects from the sun as it hasn't really been sunny in my parts but it definitely helped to keep my skin from feeling chapped against the wind and cold. It was easy to apply makeup over it and when it came time to reapply sunscreen, it didn't affect the already applied makeup. After a day my skin still felt moisturized.

Oui !

J'ai la peau sensible au soleil et je dois mettre de la crème solaire haute en FPS et celle-ci est parfaite ! Bonne odeur, belle sensation de fraicheur !!

A really good sunscreen

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost water Gel sunscreen free from Chickadvisor. really enjoyed how light the sunscreen was and the fact that is wasn't oily was a major benefit especially to my acne prone skin, also awesome if you are spending time indoors. The sun protection lasted a couple hours and it didn't dry out my skin and i didn't burn. It is a bit pricey i feel like for the size but its worth it for protection from sun damage. It is also hydrating and i didn't feel like constantly applying it because my face was dry.

Une peau bien hydrater

Une peau bien hydrater et qui offre une protection fps 50 cest genial :) nous pouvons garder une peau ainsi dapparence saine ! Belle découverte ... aucune sensation de residu.. :) cest vraiment comme une creme de jour.