Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Super light sunscreen

I've received this sunscreen to try for free from ChickAdvisor. I normally do not feel comfortable wearing sunscreens because they're usually greasy and have a heavy texture. But this one from Neutrogena has a super light texture and it is not greasy at all. The smell is fresh, with a very "summery" vibe, it does not have the very typical smell that most sunscreens have. The value is worth the quality of the product. I also consider it to be gentle enough to be applied on my face skin. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

light sunscreen

I like how light and fresh this product is for a sunscreen. Usually sunscreens are heavy, take a while to rub in, and leave you feeling sticky. This sunscreen is very light, is easily absorbed, and has a nice fresh scent. It is perfect to use on my face, and even works well if you plan on wearing makeup over it. I will definitely continue to use this through the summer, because the it doesnt have a heavy texture that normally would discourage me from using sunscreen.

I would recommend it to anyone in need of a light feeling sunscreen.

I #gotitfree from @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCanada in order to test and review as part of their #NeutrogenaSun campaign.

April 20, 2018

The scent makes me want to buy it again!

First of all, thank you Neutrogena for creating a sunscreen that doesn't smell or feel like sunscreen! I love the scent. I can't even describe it...it's just a nice clean scent! You know the greasy gross feeling after you apply sunscreen? You don't get that Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen! I would like to disclose that I am NOT a fan of sunscreen and rarely do I ever apply (horrible, I know). But I will most definitely be using this now!

Works well!

I received NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF 50 for review. The sunscreen goes on really nicely, non greasy or oily feeling.n Works very well as expected. Lovely scent

Un nouveau favori

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer cet écran solaire et j’en suis très satisfaite! En effet, il est rapidement absorbé et ne laisse pas de trace blanche sur les vêtements (ce qui est merveilleux). De plus, ma peau n’était pas grasse après l’application, mais plutôt douce et hydratée. J’aime bien l’odeur douce de cet écran solaire. Je le recommande sans aucun doute!

Updated On: April 20, 2018

#gotitfree

protection i needed

I love this sunscreen, it was easy to apply and the scent was good not over powering. i liked that it protected my skin all day with out feeling heavy on my skin, i would totally buy this product, i recommend this product to any one looking for a good sunscreen. i received this product for free for testing purposes #gotitfree

April 20, 2018

Une application sans trace blanche!

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer gratuitement la protection solaire gel FPS 50 de Neutrogena et je l’ai trouvé de très haute qualité. J’apprécie beaucoup qu’elle ne laisse pas de trace blanche lors de l’application et ni de sensation désagréable sur la peau. Son prix est plus que raisonnable comme elle est de très haute qualité et offre une protection supérieure avec son FPS de 50. Elle ne laisse pas le parfum caractéristique des autres crèmes solaires qui peut parfois être gênant. Je la recommande à ma famille puisque j’ai trouvé son rapport qualité prix excellent.

Une protection solaire SPF 50 très légère et non-comédogène

Tout simplement wow! Quoi demander de mieux: une haute protection solaire (SPF 50), aucun résidu blanc (whitecast), absorption très rapide, non-comédogène (pas de boutons), n'interfère pas avec mon maquillage et sent bon. Bon rapport qualité-prix. Je l'adore...

Note: ChickAdvisor m'a envoyé gratuitement cet Hydro-Gel de Neutrogena. #GOTITFREE Merci!

No white cast!

This is like half way gel half cream. It comes out white and immediately I think oh oh..white cast but it disappears in 2 minutes and is invisible even on my very dark skin! Amazing. For this price point it is great AND it's spf 50! No harsh scent and no one knows you applied any sunscreen. It also blends perfectly under makeup. I highly recommend. I got this product for free thanks to Chick Advisor but I'll definitely buy some.

Good value

I found that this product came with a lot more product than I was expecting! Often times I find that sunscreens come in smaller packaging and I run out of them really quickly. But Neutrogena gave quite a hefty sized bottle. If the sunscreen smell typically bothers you, You should try this. They mask it with quite a unique, fresh scent that I really enjoy.

Updated On: April 20, 2018

I received this product for free for consideration.