Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Non-Greasy Sunscreen

I received this Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen SPF 50 for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review. This sunscreen applies like a light moisturizer, it is not greasy at all. As someone that likes applying sunscreen in the morning before my make-up this works great. This is the best facial sunscreen I have tried from the drugstore and would highly recommend giving it a try.

Thank you Neutrogena and Chick Advisor for the chance to try out this product #gotitfree

April 23, 2018

Will definitely use in the future!

I'm just recently jumping on the train of using sunscreen each time I'm in the sun - and I'm glad to have this product along with me. I dry out quickly, and it's so nice to have a hydrating and refreshing product to help combat that!

Enjoyed this product!

I received this product, as well as a couple others, through the product review club. I am not super strict about sun protection but have been wanting to start to use better products. I wear makeup on a daily basis so I need sun protection that is not greasy or heavy to wear underneath my makeup. This gel formula is really nice alone and even under makeup!

Love it

This neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen spf 50 is amazing. I love that its spf 50 a very nice high spf! It does leave you hydrated on top of the spf protection which is such a bonus if you have dry skin like me! Highly reccomend.

This product is nice

I got this product free from Chickadvisor and I must say its a pretty nice product. I love that the sunscreen is lightweight and has a nice texture. It is nice to wear under makeup and doesn't create any issue with my application. It absorbed into my skin so well. I will def purchase this product.

Gentle protection

I was pleasantly surprised with this sunscreen. It is very lightweight and not greasy, wears well under make up and didn’t cause any irritation or clogged pores. The scent is a little bit heavy to my liking, but it fades eventually. Got it for free for review purposes.

April 23, 2018

The facial sunscreen consistency I’ve been looking for!

I LOVE the texture of this sunscreen, it goes on so smooth, it’s not thick so it doesn’t feel like it’s meltingnoff your face throughout the day and wears beautifully under makeup!! Can’t wait to get even more use out of it in the summer!

Game changer for sunscreens

Apologies for the delay in writing this review - the weather has been HORRIBLE all across Canada until this weekend and I didn’t want to write a review testing this product in gloomy weather. Thanks to PRC for sending this to me to try ! #gotitfree

My first immediate reaction was wow - this has HYALURONIC ACID !! It’s been all the hype in my skincare regimen lately and I was super excited to try this.

Pros:
    - applies like body lotion, nice consistency (not too thick)
    - absorbs into the skin quickly
    - doesn’t leave you sticky and oily (as you do with typical sunscreen)
    - leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized rather than dried out
    - contains HA which has done wonders for my skin

Cons:
    - can’t think of anything that would stop me from using this product for now ! love it !!

April 23, 2018

Très bon produit avec fps

J’ai reçu ce produit de chick advisor tout à fait gratuitement pour en faire l’essaie. J’aime bien la senteur, rend la peau douce, est bien absorber par la peau

Great texture and feeling

I recieved this item from chick advisor. I was very pleased with the feeling of the sunscreen, was not too thick and was a good light spread on the skin. Substance was very kind to my skin, did not burn or irritate me. Very nice product thank you!