Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 24, 2018

Love this new sunscreen now

Ok in not a usual sunscreen person. Whe i do i go for those thick creams and then experience breakouts. Ugh. Neutrogena has always been a trusted brand for acne prone skin so this sunscreen is light. Did not feel heavy and took care of my dryness too. Best of all.. no breakouts i loved the light weight formula. Thank you chickadvisor for letting me try this for free.

Best sunscreen ever!

For someone that is always in need of a little more hydration to their skin, but also some spf protection... this product is for you.
    I got this product thanks for Chick Advisor for free to review. I absolutely loved it.
    I went for a walk with some of my friends now that the weather is getting nicer. Their faces all got burnt, but I wore this sunscreen and my face stayed protected and was still hydrated and protected.
    This product is very easy to apply, and non-greasy, which is a major plus when it comes to suncreen because who wants to have greasy skin? Not me.

Give this a try. It is a great value for the quality you receive with this product.

Great smelling sunscreen!!

So glad I go to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF50 as part of the @chickadvisor Product Review Club and #gotitfree ! This sunscreen is very easy to apply and does not require much product. It goes on in a line layer and quickly absorbs in to your skin. Since it's water based it's not thick like some sunscreens, it's more like a face cream than a sunscreen. It doesn't have your typical sunscreen smell which is a bonus, it's a rather neutral scent! I would absolutely recommend purchasing this and the price point is very good! Thanks @chickadvisor and @neutrogena

Refreshing sunscreen

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor review club. I am glad that i use the sunscreen for my vacation last week in Asia, it was very hot compared to my city it is still cold. This sunscreen does give a refreshing feeling and has a thick, yet light texture. It absorbs well. It doesn't leave white cast and it is not sticky. It has a hint of a fresh scent. After a long day, it does moisturized and hydrated my face, but it gave my face shiny. My face is oily, that is why xD I recommend to everyone, but for oily people just beware, or try, it may works for you!

Perfect !!!

I was very lucky to be chosen to try this Neutrogena SPF 50 Hydrogel Cream by @chickadvisor. I have used it now for just over a week. It came at the best time, as the sun is now out and the heavy cloud and rain where I live has lifted. It was the perfect time to start applying skin protection.

I am so happy with the results and will definitely buy this product again. The lotion went on so smoothly and effortlessly. It blended and absorbed so nicely. It also gave my skin a nice healthy glow without heaviness and it non greasy. I found it is the perfect base as well for setting powder!! in the warm weather I prefer not to wear foundation, but like wearing a powder; and with this hydrogel SPF cream, I get a perfect balance of minimized pores, hydration and sun protection, with an au naturel spring/summer look.

I also was extremely happy with how little of the SPF hydrogel cream i had to use. I got full coverage with a dime size amount, covering my whole face, neck and ears. I am in love with this product.

Thanks Chick Advisor !!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Gel sunscreen

I am very fair completed and burn easy so a good high spf is a must. I was pleased to find out this was a gel sunscreen so it never felt heavy.

Product was sent free for review**

Love the non-greasy formula

I received this sunscreen from chickadvisor to try out. Although it's not quite summer weather where I live right now so I can't vouch for the effectiveness against sun burn (although i'm sure it works well). I tried the sunscreen on my face and the formula felt very lightweight. It didn't cause me to breakout.

Great concept

A water gel sunscreen? What a great idea. The sunscreen easily absorbed into my skin and I didn’t not have to worry with having white sunscreen marks left on my face. My face felt moisturized and hydrated. It was gentle enough on my sensitive skin. Highly recommend trying it out. I am so happy to be able to test out this amazing product for the chick advisor review club.

High SPF Sunscreen!

I am very fair and tend to burn easily. I like to wear a bit of SPF on my face at all times, whether that be using an actual sunscreen or a foundation with SPF in it. This sunscreen applied very evenly and even looked nice under my makeup. I did not find it to be oily, or cause me to be oily later on in the day. For a high SPF sunscreen it was very lightweight and it also did not give a white tinge to the skin like many sunscreens do. The scent may be a bit strong for some people but I did not find it to be overbearing. Overall I would repurchase. This product was sent to me for free in exchange for an honest review.

Pretty decent

I received this product for freeform ChickAdvisor for testing purposes. It was a nice one. I liked the soft and lightweight texture, loved the fact that it's a gel with such a high SPF protection! My only complaint: it peeled off of my skin! I really felt like my skin had absorbed it alright, but once I had almost rubbed it all, it started peeling and a bit was left in my hands :[ I was very excited to try this product, but sadly I didn't get the best results.