Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Awesome product

I had the great opportunity to try the Neutrogena hydro boost sunscreen for free
    I am surprised honestly. Happy but surprised
    Most sunscreens I have use it the past leave a very oily slimy feeling ...... gross
    This one doesn’t ! It feels like a amazing lotion rubs right it like it never happened
    Added bonus it also products from the sun. The weather here has been so warm the past week we needed sunscreen so perfect testing weather
    I’m happy to report it works it really works !!!
    I applied to my arms legs and face. Yes face without issues of any kind
    A+++++ product

April 28, 2018

La creme solaire qui va me faire aimer me cremer cet ete !

Wow ! #gotitfree je suis en amour avec cette creme solaire, elle sapplique tellement bien, legere et peu parfumee ! Elle ne laisse pas de fini collant ou gras sur ma peau. Sa teinte legerement bleutee ajoute un petit quelque chose de special a ce produit ! Et le tube est dun format parfait, il ne prend pas trop de place dans le sac de plage. Jai vraiment limpression que je vais adorer me mettre de la creme solaire cet ete avec ce nouveau produit ! Jai toujours detester cela ! (Je nai pas pu tester son efficacite au soleil pour le moment, car jhabite au Quebec et le beau temps nest pas de la partie). Merci Neutrogena ! #ProductReviewClub

Not your typical sunsreen

So I haven’t really been able to test the effectiveness of the sun protection(winter in Canada) however, I have been applying this as a lotion and if I didn’t know better I would really think it was just a really nice high quality lotion. It does not smell like sunscreen or go on your skin like sunscreen. Your skin really absorbs all of its hydration. I will be going on a nice long vacation this week that I will be able to test this better and I can’t wait!

April 28, 2018

I would have to pass on it next time

I would have to skip this product if I was buy sunscreen. I found that it was to thin and it soaked in to my skin like water. I'm naturally tan skin and I found that my skin felt burnt after wearing this outside one day, like it never protected my skin from the sun rays.

April 28, 2018

Ma première crème solaire!

Je n’utilisais jamais ce genre de produit avant. Je me contentais de FPS de base dans mon fond de teint. J’applique cette crème solaire le matin avant de me maquiller et j’apprécie l’odeur et la texture. Le fait d’en mettre avant le maquillage ne nuit pas à l’appication de fond de teint ou autre produit. Alors pourquoi s’en passer!

Hydration + SPF = dry skin heaven

I received this product to try for free. I have very dry skin and have had to splurge $40+ in the past for a good sunscreen that also provided mositurization and wasn't irritating to my skin. At around $16, this is a steal. I don't have to worry about my skin drying out or being burnt to a crisp. Doesn't have that strong classic sunscreen smell which I appreciate. This is a great option for those looking for sun protection and moisturization at the same time. Absorbs nicely and works great under makeup for an ideal face sunscreen! Highly reccomend!

Worth a try

if you are looking for hydration and SPF the you got it ! It's a perfect balance of cream + water gel + sun protection ,lightweight formula, perfect for wearing under makeup .

April 28, 2018

Gonna be awesome to use in the summer!

Tried some on a nice sunny day, it protected well for my kids and I. Blends in well and absorbs fast. Very impressed on the price and how great of a product it is, will be buying some for the summer to use!

April 27, 2018

Great product

A little pricier than my normal sunscreen but great quality and worth a buy!

My first impression was that the Neutrogena Hydroboost sunscreen applied quickly and easily without any greasy residue! THAT is a win in my books from the get go.

I had no issues with irritation or break outs from use. Gentle on my skin. Simple clean scent.

All in all a great sunscreen!

We haven't had hot hot weather here yet so I can't really speak on it's sunburn prevention.

April 27, 2018

Great summer sunscreen!

First gel sunscreen I have ever tried and I absolutely loved it!! It didn't make my skin feel oily at all, and it absorbs really well into the skin. An added bonus it smelt great. I highly recommened this, and will continue to use all summer long as it also comes at a great price.