Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Great product

I received a sample of this product for free for reviewing purposes. I loved how this product felt on my skin. I forgot my moisturizer recently on a weekend away and found this product moisturized well and did a great job as a temporary replacement. It was easy to apply with a nice scent.

great light sunscereen

I have dry skin, but some sunscreens can be really heavy and greasy and make me look like an oil slick, but this was great! it was light had a nice scent and kind of just absorbed right into my skin. Another plus is that its really high spf and didn't make my makeup slide all over the place during the day.

Love this sunscreen!

I tried this product free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

Sun safety is very important to me and staying protected while outside in the summer is key, especially while swimming. I loved that this Neturogena sunscreen is SPF 50 and is waterproof so I can be outside with out worrying about getting a sunburn. The sunscreen is lightweight and non greasy, and the packaging makes it very easy to apply. Loved this sunscreen and will definitely purchase it again!

I liked it!

A common problem with sunscreen for me is the greasy feeling. Most of them just make me break out which NO ONE wants. I would highly recommend this product, it wasn't greasy and it was actually hydrating without causing me pores to be clogged! And the best part is I got to try it for free from chickadvisor!

Love this sunscreen!

I loved this sunscreen! SPF 50 providing maximum sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays. It was also hydrating and not sticky like a lot of other sunscreens. When I used it on my face, it did leave a bit of a film, but I don't really need such strong sunscreen on a day to day basis so if I'm going to spend the day outdoors, I wouldn't really mind. I wish they would make it more clear on the packaging that it is water resistant because that's a huge benefit to have as well!

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review**

April 30, 2018

My new favourite drug store sunscreen

Ive spent a lot on department store sunscreens and they never did the job. This sunscreen glides on smoothly to my skin and doesnt leave a white cast. Perfect for vacation and/or everyday. Great value, lots of product.. this should last me all summer.

Works well

I really like this product. It works well. I have really pale, sensitive skin that burns easily. I really like this product. It protects my face well, leaves it feeling hydrated and smooth. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs SPF facial protection.

Sun protection success!

I received this product complimentary for review purposes

I was finally able to use this product this past weekend. I really enjoyed this sunscreen. It applies nicely and spreads and blends into the skin really well. It protected me from the sun very well. I will be purchasing this for the summer!

Protects and Moisturizes!

This is my perfect moisturizer! Not only is it moisturizing but I love that it is SPF 50! This is absolutely perfect for going into summer. Will be wearing this everyday either under makeup or without makeup!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to test this for free.

I love it

This sunscreen is so nice an refreshing. I'm sure I'll love it even more come summer time. Also I can't speak for sun protection yet as Mother Nature isn't cooperating.