Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Missing the sub

Even though it hasnt been vwry sunny here. I still tried out the product and felt it was greqt feelimg on my skin. It will definaly do the trick once the sun comes back here in ontario Canada. I will use this all Summer long :)

NOT oily or greasy

All the sunscreens I have tried in the past go on as a thick white lotion that you must rub into your skin quite throughly to apply. Neutrogena hydro boost is unlike most sunscreens, you apply and rub gently into your skin and it absorbs, what I like best is that it does not feel like your wearing that average thick sunscreen.

No burning, great sunscreen

I received Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen from chick advisor for testing purposes. I thought the smell was nice, not too strong. Was more like a cream in consistency. I wore it a day out at the lake and it worked well. I went swimming and didn’t burn. I like that it’s spf 50. Wishing I would’ve received it a week earlier before holidays in Mexico I’ll be taking it on my next trip though.

Love the texture

I was chosen to try neutrogena water gel sunscreen and I really liked this product. I really liked that it was moisturizing while keeping my skin protected from the sun. It's not oily, it doesn't leave white streaks on my skin and it was quickly absorbed into skin. I like the light scent as well. I would purchase this sunscreen for sure.

Works great

As a very pale person I get easily sunburnt. This product let me walk around for hours in the sun without a burn! I like the smell and texture. It's not greasy and stays on. Will definitely purchase again!

May 02, 2018

keeps the harmful effects of the sun at bay

I have received this product to try for free and I was really looking forward to using it as the sunny weather has finally taken over)For starters,it has a great texture,doesn’t give the nasty effect of greasy and oily skin after application,Second,it absorbs pretty quick.I do believe it does the job as after having spent much time outdoors,I feel my skin is not dry or dehydrated.Worth buying!
    Try for free via ChickAdvisor

May 02, 2018

Like the product - not the dye

I liked this sunscreen and I felt like it worked well under my makeup and was moisturizing. Unfortunately, it did break me out a little. I also wasn't crazy about the blue dye- why add dye?

Bien

J’ai aimer ce produit. Le format passe partout et facile a transporter! Sans odeur genante et penetre rapidement dans la peau. Rien a dire de negatif sur ce produit

Great Consistency

What a great sunscreen! The consistency of this is great for summertime as it is watery and non greasy. This sunscreen does not leave the dreaded white cast behind, i also love that it is infused with hyaluronic acid and glycerin which helps keep my dehydrated skin hydrated.

Updated On: May 02, 2018

I was given this product complementary for my review. All opinions are my own.

May 01, 2018

Je l'aime à mourir cet écran solaire

Le meilleur des meilleurs écrans solaires que je n'ai jamais utilisé. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 est tout simplement parfait sur tous les points. Sa texture gel est super facile à appliquer. La crème protège parfaitement des rayons du soleil et surtout son point fort ne colle pas. Cet écran est magnifique et je le rachèterai et je le recommande déjà à mes proches.