Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

New Brunswick, Canada

Fun in the sun

i use this on all my family when we spend our days outside on sunny and cloudy days.

It’s a nice texture and feels great when applied to my skin. It don’t feel oily and I don’t have the feeling of jumping in the shower.

May 24, 2018

Sunscreen with a nice texture!

This sunscreen doesn't have the greasy/thick feel of others or the strong sunscreen smell. It'll definitely be my go to for the hot and sunny days this summer!

Awesome

We used this on my two kids aged 10 and 7 when it was +25 outside and it works great. It doesn't leave your skin oily or anything. It also smells good as well

Love this

I love this formula! The sunscreen goes on fairly thick, so you are left looking a little ghostly when you first put it on your skin, but it does absorb into your skin after a few minutes. I haven't gotten a sunburn yet, so it works quite well for me!

Great product!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen is a really great product. As someone who is fair skinned and burns easily I have tried many sunscreens with various effectiveness. My favorite part is that its non-greasy and absorbs quickly. It does have a slight residue I can feel on my hand after applying. It does seem to be water resistant and doesn't dry out my skin. The scent is light and pleasant. Worth a try!

May 24, 2018

Had to wait for a sunny day

Our weather hasn't been good enough to warrant using sunscreen much this year, but I finally tried it. My review is based on only one application since chick advisor wanted a review asap.
    I used it under my usual makeup and I didn't find any issues with putting makeup over top. Which is a huge plus to me.
    It didn't feel overly heavy and i didn't end up with a burn....but the weather wasn't really hot enough to prove that i wouldn't.
    I plan on trying again when it's much hotter out.

Okay Sunscreen

I received NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF 50 for free. It was a good sunscreen, providing the coverage needed to protect from the sun, but it definitely is not my favourite sunscreen. Unfortunately for me, I was not a fan of the smell of the sunscreen, so there is no way I would want to have that on my face having to smell it all day. I also was not a fan of the feel of the sunscreen. It was smooth once on, but I didn't like the feel of rubbing it on and I didn't like the way it felt on my hands after putting it on. Overall, the sunscreen does its job, but there was more I didn't like about it to want to buy again.

May 24, 2018

Great sunscreen to use on your face!

I was very surprised by the texture and feel of this sunscreen and love that it is gel based. I have very dry skin and this kept me hydrated and protected in the sun. It has a clean scent to it, didn't leave my skin greasy and did not cause breakouts.

Best Sunscreen Ever

This is the best sunscreen ive ever had. It is not sticky and oily. I would definitely be buying and will stick to neutrogena products. Would also recommend to friends and family

Perfect for summer

As with all my products it has to smell good if I’m gonna use it!!! And this sunscreen does!!! I got a bad burn on the first day it was sunny out and had an outdoor function the next day. Not wanting to wear long sleeves I slathered myself with this sunscreen and it was perfect! I felt cool and did not burn anymore that day!! I like how it feels like a cream and not just another sunscreen that I feel are always too oily! Not this one it’s oike a lush cream but it’s sunscreen!!!! Now to just remember to put some on before I go out in the sun !!!!