Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

3.2/5

Needs reapplying more

I like this sunscreen absorbs faster and doesn’t make you feel sticky but that also means reapplying more and frequently when you are out for longer period of time
    I say if you are in and out then it’s a good one
    I love it and will buy again for sure but for outdoors I will stick to thicker ones for better coverage

Light and Airy

Big fan of their other screens this one did not disappoint. Would purchase again if on sale for a good deal. There is a bit of concern since it does carry a few red flag ingredients and the scent could be toned down a bit.

Is there spf50?

I received this as a free product but would have wished for a spf50.
    It does not completely dry transparent so it’s not the perfect one for me.
    Good size though.

So refreshing!!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen is so refreshing!! Exactly what I need in this heat. It smells nicely and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and protected. Some sunscreens leave a white film on your skin - not Neutrogena Hydro Boost. The only thing it leaves behind is a nice glow!

June 18, 2019

So good! Lightweight and feels good

I received this product free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review!

I was pleasantly surprised by this sunscreen! It is really hard these days to find a higher SPF sunscreen that absorbs completely into your skin without leaving a yucky "film". This sunscreen really did the trick. Feels just like a moisturizer and it's easy to use daily and not just when you are heading out to bake in the sun. I like the scent of this product and am really happy that it doesn't feel really heavy and cakey on the skin. I would recommend this product absolutely!

3.2/5

Michigan, United States

Not a great review

I can't give this an honest review, sorry. I didn't have the opportunity to try this in full sun, as we don't seem to be having a summer this year. It worked great for the little bit of sun we did have, but not once did I have a normal summer sunny day. I thought it felt a bit weird putting gel on my face instead of a cream, but I could get over that. I didn't get burnt using it, so I guess it did it's job for the semi-sun that we did have.

June 17, 2019

good stuff

Sunscreen is a must for me all year around so I was happy to receive this product. I feel at the very least you should be using spf 30 so this a a great start for spring application

June 15, 2019

Neutrogena

Nice product. Would love to try it more but with the weather these days... not really helpfull. so refreshing. i use it also on my kids they like it as it's not sticky..

June 14, 2019

Received this product from chick advisor for free to try. It doesn't give you much coverage with only spf 30. I normally using minimum spf 50, so i'm not really keen on this product. However, it is not sticky and easy to blend.

June 14, 2019

No more goop or oilyness

As promised, this sunscreen goes on ultra-light and non-sticky, with a pleasant fresh marine scent. It's quite runny out the tube but absorbs almost immediately. I used it on my face as well as arms and legs, and it worked a treat!