Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 23, 2019

l'écran solaire hydro boost hydro-gel

#NeutrogenaWeekendReady #gotitfree , #chickadvisor , #cadeau

l'écran solaire hydro boost hydro-gel est le produit solaire que je vais acheter a nouveau, j'ai beaucoup aimé la texture de ce produit, elle pénetre rapidement dans la peau la laissant douce au toucher sans effet graisseux, elle hydrate aussi la peau ce qui est une bonne chose car le soleil déseche la peau, elle laisse aussi une tres bonne odeur sur la peau

Love

I recieved this product for free from chick adviser. I am a fair person who burns very quickly. I am always trying new sunscreens. I like this one because it smells light, is light weight, and non greasy. It blocks the sun and does what its supposed to do.

LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN

This is an amazing sunscreen!

Chicladvisor gave me a free sample and this is the bomb dot com! This sunscreen is so light and not greasy you forget it is even on!
    Doesn’t make your skin oily either!

Gentle on the face

The texture of this product was very gentle and soft. It felt light and airy on my face. I put it on before my foundation and it didn't make my foundation patchy or slip away. I love that it has an SPF 30. The scent was light and after applied and set, you can't smell it anymore. It lasted all day.
    #GotItFree

May 23, 2019

Ne laisse pas le visage Gras !

Depuis que je suis jeune je détestait mettre de la crème solaire car ça laissais toujours gras sur ma peau. Mais j'ai essayer la crème NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER et je l'adore. Elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse et a une merveilleuse odeur je la recommande a tout le monde. Je sens bien que ma peau est hydratée.

2.8/5

Sunscreen

The weather hasn't been hot enough and we haven't been having much sun to really wear sunscreen. Today is a sunny day so I will be testing it out. The smell is great and it is not sticky what so ever. Once the weather starts getting nicer over here I will definitely be wearing it!

Great Daily Sunscreen

When it comes to a daily sunscreen that doesn't feel greasy, has no sunscreen smell, and absorbs easily into the skin, this is definitely my go-to. It applies just like a gel moisturizer and hydrates so perfectly. I used this for one week straight and felt like my legs were super hydrated. I love the sun protection which makes this a great product for summer. I like applying this on my face and body because the formula is a great consistency.
    *I received this product from chickadvisor to test and review. My opinions are honest and my own

Fantasticcccc

I use this product on no makeup days, and underneath all my makeup. The scent is nice, it absorbs quickly, and makes my skin feeling hydrated and protected. Would definitely reccomend!

May 23, 2019

Sun protection without grease film

For as long as I can remember, I hated sunscreen. I think that opinion has changed since I was introduced to Neutrogena's Hydro Boost SPF 30. I absolutely love the feeling of this gel sunscreen. After application, it dries up quite well leaving your skin feeling soft without the greasy feel of traditional sun lotions. I like that it doesn't clog my pores either. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to my friends.

Updated On: May 23, 2019

Note: Sample provided for free.

May 22, 2019

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30

It smells different compared to other sunscreens. It keeps my skin hydrated as well as protected from the sun. Since it is a water gel based sunscreen, you don't even realize it is there. It is a sunscreen that I can use also as a moisturizer. I got this product for free.