Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 24, 2019

Give Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 30 a try!

I received a free sample of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 30 from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review of the product. I am VERY picky about sunscreen for myself and my family. I have used many other brands that don't live up to the promises and have become quite loyal to one particular brand. Having said that, the Water Gel Sunscreen works very well. It has a nice fresh scent that is sort of ocean-y and we all like it. It doesn't leave a greasy residue on my skin like some other brands to. It worked well to prevent burns. I will probably buy this product again. Give it a try and see what you think!

great waterbased suncreen

This is perfect for my face. Often times, screens leave a white residue but this one does not. It isn't sticky and doesn't feel like its clogging up my pores. I would really recommend this to anyone who wants to protect their face from the skin because it is amazing.

Good for travel

This sun screen absorbs quickly into your skin & feels like it is quenching it at the same time. I really liked using this product on my weekend away, the size is more of a travel size, making it a great option for packing away in a suitcase. My only complaint is the bottle is almost gone after 1 trip...not big enough for your all summer use.

Lightweight gel sunscreen!

I live for this! Finally, a lightweight gel sunscreen. I use Neutrogena sunscreens every summer, but sometimes creams and lotions start to feel heavy. This gel based sunscreen is refreshing and I can relax knowing that I’m protected from harsh UVs. It smells great, too! Definitely recommend.

Light and great

Sunscreens , i dont like them dueto heavy and sweaty feel it give but this one is awsome , light and great effective.. will recommend it to everyone., will continue to use it

May 23, 2019

Will buy this again for sure!

I love that I got it for free! Also it helps not only keep my very fair skin from burning but also moisturizes. I have very dry skin so it really helps that that.

May 23, 2019

Mon préféré pour cet été

L’écran solaire hydro gel est facile à appliquer et il ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur la peau. Il protège et hydrate à merveille et il laisse une douce odeur sur la peau.

BOMB!

I really love this sunscreen because I can use it on my face and it doesn't make me break out. I have sensitive skin and I am okay! I also like it because it has a nice and light smell and doesn't smell overly sunscreen-ish! Its also super moisturizing which is great if you have dry skin!

great light sunscreen

Great light sunsceen texture. Fairly valued. Not greasy at all. Absorbs fast. But need to wait for my cream to dry. Fresh smell, and easy to pack. Really like it!

Amazing

The best gel sunscreen ever. I love all neutrogena products. this sunscreen is amazing, it doesn't let my skin sticky or wet and the smell is amazing. I love this sunscreen . My favorite one.