Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

Great sunscreen

I've been using this sunscreen for three days now. I love it, with one caveat: do not get in your eyes! This is a really nice hydrating gel lotion that smells good and leaves a lovely, glowy finish with no white cast. Price is super reasonable and it has not caused any breakouts. However it stings like crazy if it migrates into eyes.

Updated On: May 25, 2019

got it free for testing purposes from chickadvisor

New Age SPF

Loved this water based SPF. Blows competitors away with the usual oil based suntan lotions. Great for the skin to avoid access shine or breakouts. Super light weight feel great for any skin type. Look forward to using this all summer.

No white cast

The Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen is SPF 30 and Photostable UVA/UVB protection which is essential for someone like me with acne marks and dark spots. It is very lightweight, does not leave a white cast and has little or no scent.

No white marks

Thanks ChickAdvisor for the offer to let me try this. This was ice i strong scent, no white residue it was perfect for daily wear and use. Feels nice on my skin not greasy. love it

May 25, 2019

A great everyday use sunscreen.

I recieved this free to test from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena. I use this sunscreen now, but in an SPF 50. It is perfect for under makeup because it moisturizes and doesn't dry you out like normal sunscreen. It also protects you against harmful UV Rays. It smells nice and not that nasty sunscreen smell. A great added step in your morning skincare routine because it combines 2 steps in one.

INCREDIBLE!

I was chosen by Chickadvisor to test out this product for free and boy was I ever glad! Thanks Neutrogena for creating such a light-weight formula that acts as a sunscreen but doesn’t smell like one! I can wear this on the daily and it does not disrupt my skin, no pimples or irritations occurs which is great and the smell isn’t like you’re at a pool, its a fresh scent that doesn’t overpower your perfume! Love love love it! ❤️

Quick Absorption

I got this product at the perfect time before a weekend trip in the sun. It gets absorbed so quickly and has become my new favourite. You don't need a whole lot to get the benefit. It doesn't feel greasy at all which is usually a huge issue that I have with sunscreen. I love that this is a moisturizer and sunscreen in one - less that I have to pack for a trip!

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor.

Love, Love, Love!

I was lucky to receive this product from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes. This is my absolute new favourite sunscreen for my face! The texture is so light-weight and easily absorbed that it's actually hard to believe that it's a sunscreen! It made my skin so soft and I didn't have any issues with break-outs after use! I love the light scent too! I am literally buying this from now on!!!

Nice and light

I got this product free to review. This is a very nice sunscreen. Doesn't leave a greasy layer and goes well under Make up. It doesnt give a horrible white cast either. Smells good. I didnt get a allergic reaction from it which is nice. It would make a great everyday sunscreen. #gotitforfree #Neutrogenaweekendready

Super hydrating

I absolutely love the smell. It actually doubled as my moisturizer because its so hydrating with the hyaluronic acid and not greasy because of the gel formula which i wouldn’t qualify as a gel but is pretty lightweight. Love it!