Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 28, 2019

Such a soothing and light feeling sun block!

I think I have found my new favourite sunscreen! I LOVE this sunscreen, it smells amazing, it’s so light weight and smooth and it doesn’t clog your pores like the thick sunscreen does. It absorbs into your skin quickly and you feel smooth and soft. No oily feeling left afterwards. It works effectively and makes me feel safe from the sun!

Non oily SPF - summer essentials

I received these products free (#gotitifree) in exchange for my honest reviews and opinions. So let me start by saying Thank you Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for introducing me to this wonderful product! I am always looking for a non-greasy sunscreen and this was perfect for me. I have an extremely oily skin and it’s very hard to find some SFP for the skin without making myself super greasy and this was a perfect product. Being water based it felt extremely cooling to apply and my skin felt well hydrated after using it. I was able to put on makeup on top of the sunscreen as well and it did not interfere with it. It did not leave back any residue or a white cast. It did not clog my pores or make me break out either. The packaging is light and very travel friendly as well. I liked the fragrance as well as it didn’t smell like a regular SPF sunscreen. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family especially my oily skin friends and I would definitely repurchase this for myself as well.

Hydrating Sunscreen

I love that this is so lightweight but still protects from the sun. No typical sunscreen smell and goes on so nicely. Lasts for hours and felt great on my skin.

Perfect for the beach

A lot of sunscreens have a smell that is over bearing. Not this one the Neutrogena hydro boost sunscreen has hardly any odor, it's great. Also it has a silky texture and goes on smooth also you don't need a lot. Great to have for a day at the beach.

JADORE!

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce au bancs d’essais #gotitfree.
    Dès le début, j’étais un peu sceptique puisque j’ai la peau sensible avec les autres écrans solaires. Je l’ai tout de même essayer et WOW! Ma peau est mieux qu’avec tous les autres crèmes solaires, j’adore l’odeur et la texture du gel. La peau ne reste pas collante après application et ma peau ne réagit pas. Je suis agréablement surprise et je rachèterai ce produit à nouveau assurément!

Very lightweight.

I have acne prone skin and am always very skeptical for trying new products especially on my face. This sunscreen is not only lightweight but leaves no residue and no traces of having anything at all on your skin in the first place. You completely forget you’re wearing anything at all. I also love the water effect it has initially. It hydrates very well and gives your skin a new glow

May 28, 2019

light weight non sticky and love the scent

This cream is so light weight I loved it without makeup or with makeup. Blended into my skin fast with no stickiness plus the scent wasn't over powering , just a nice fresh scent. I would take this to the beach or boating this summer and am very happy to have the opportunity to try this and will be buying this cream in the future!

May 28, 2019

Not Greasy and Smooth Going on!

I always go for an SPF 30, I like this this is the perfect SPF for me.
    I really like that is was very light-weight and went into my skin easily and did not feel greasy at all.
    I have acne prone skin, so I was very happy to see that it was light on my skin and didn't cause any redness or breakouts.
    Also I wore this on Saturday and it was a hot day and we walked like 9Km and it didn't feel heavy or sweat at all.
    I was really into it!

*I got this for free to give an honest opinion.

Great suncreen!

I've been using Neutrogena sunscreen on my face for years, but I'd never tried this particular type before. Neutrogena is excellent at making a light sunscreen that is perfect for use on your face. Because it's light and not greasy, it won't clog pores so you don't get breakouts. It's also runny so it's easy to spread around and doesn't feel heavy. The make-up I use already has sunscreen in it, but it's only SPF 15 and I don't use very much, so using this ensures that my face is protected from harmful UV rays.

Minnesota, United States

Amazing quality and effectiveness

I received this product free for review. For me, Neutrogena is a trusted brand when it comes to sunscreen. I always know I'm going to get a high quality product for a good value, that is effective and gentle on my skin. And this product is no exception. My skin felt amazing: soft, moisturized, and glowy. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. You get a generous amount of product in the bottle, and the packaging is sleek enough to fit into a purse or gym bag. I'd definitely recommend.