Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Very light sunscreen

I got the Neutrogena lightweight sunscreen for free in exchange for a honest review.

I reeally like the texture of the product, but the scent is a bit strong!

I like the fact that the product absorbs really fast and it doesn't leave a greasy sensation. It has a somewhat low SPF factor (30) so I prefer to use it if I'm not going to be outside for long, but is amazing under makeup. Will totally buy it!

Sunscreen

I got this for free from chickadvisor and Neutrogena. I've bought this sunscreen on my own before at shoppers and really liked it, so it was a lovely surprise to get some for free from this box, it's very effective, doesn't trigger sensitive skin and it's moisturizing and works in the harsh sun, when it runs out I plan to buy more and I would recommend it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Really nice sunscreen

I got this product free in exchange for an honest review.

The first thing I noticed was the scent. This has a really nice and "non sunscreeny" scent. I was also really impressed that it didn't leave me feeling tacky in any way or greasy in any way. I often find that sunscreens are sticky and leave you feeling weird. This does NOT do that. It absorbs really well.

I liked the more gel than cream feeling to it. It seems really light to put on.

Unfortunately, while being 28C out yesterday is was quite overcast (although that doesn't necessarily stop UV) so I wasn't in a dire burn situation but it is a product I will definitely use.

I don't normally use a daily sunscreen for the aforementioned tackiness but this is different and I will definitely use.

Good product

I received this product to test as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club.

Found this to be nice and light weight as opposed to some other sunscreens I’ve used.

Light weight not sticky

I like this lightweight feeling of the sunscreen it feels like I don't have any on, it also doesn't have the overpowering smell of sunscreen which I enjoy. Instead it has a light bearable scent. This will be good for when I go kayaking this summer or to the beach.

May 29, 2019

Screening from the sun with Neutrogena!

The sunscreen is so light and moisturising.Its smell free .It being SPF 30 is a boost in itself.Its a definitely feels good to be a protector and a shield to the skin after a long time exposure to the sun and its ultraviolet rays.Its effects seems good for the go!

May 29, 2019

Great sunscreen for the whole family!

This is a great sunscreen! My family and I have been using this sunscreen this past week and we all really like it. It absorbs very quickly and the scent it nice. I was very impressed that it didn’t block my pores or break my face out. Thank you Neutrogena for the Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 30. I will definitely purchase this sunscreen in the future.

May 29, 2019

Nice soft sunscreen feels like lotion!

Sunscreen usually turns me off due to the consistency and smells,but this stuff is nice. it's just like the hydra boost lotion,except in a sunscreen. I tried this today, and even though I was only outside for less than 10 minutes, I could feel it working. I'm super light skin and I burn easily and I can feel the burn happening,but I felt protected with this product. It smells better than the lotion actually and I would recommend it. It's not sticky or uncomfortable at all.

No sticky feeling

Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen works very well under make up. There was no sticky feeling and it went on quite easily. It didn't clog up my pores and it had a great feeling. I will be buying this in the future.

May 28, 2019

Moisturizing Gel-Like Sunscreen

This is definitely a light-weight sunscreen with a gel-like texture. It absorbs quickly into the screen but needs to dry a bit as it feels a bit sticky when you first apply. This sunscreen doesn't leave a white cast and works well under makeup. There is a light scent to this and it would be perfect if it is scent free. Overall, I like this sunscreen and would definitely buy again when this bottle runs out. See pic for the texture.