Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great everyday sunscreen!

#Gotitfree from ChickAdvisor and so glad I did! Not greasy at all and feels refreshing on the skin! The non-greasy factor is so important for me in sunscreen due to my oily/combination skin. There is a slight perfume scent that lingers after application so it may not be for everyone but I’m enjoying it a lot and would definitely recommend it!

May 30, 2019

I'm ready for the sunny days!

I received this product free to try & have used it once so far. It easy to apply & gets absorbed very quickly by my skin. I didn't need to use a lot, so a little goes a long way.

May 30, 2019

perfect sunscreen for dark skin

this sunscreen is great for dark skin, it go's on clear and doesn't leave a white cast on my dark skin.it has a gel texture that sinks in the skin very quickly which it a Plus for me. I highly recommend.

Actually Moisturizing!

This sunscreen feels very light and non greasy and actually moisturizing at the same time.
    Sunscreen usually feels thick and heavy, But not this one! It has a gel like consistency and absorbs really fast.
    It has a typical sunscreen scent but it’s not too strong or overwhelming.
    As far as sunscreen goes this one is definitely moisturizing and feels nice to put on, no sticky residue.

Moisturizing

Really moisturizing and thin, didn't cLog pores
    Good for summer because it is really fresh and soothing
    Sensitive skin can also apply because there is no scent

Not sticky!

I use sunscreen almost daily but I hate how a lot of them either leaves a white cast or its sticky. This sunscreen had neither!? A lightweight sunscreen that goes on like a gel without any stickiness! I haven't had a chance to test how well this works at the beach but for everyday use, this is an amazing sunscreen. I wish it also came in a bigger bottle so I don't have to replace it as often.

Great texture !!

This formula is very interesting because it’s not a thick cream like most sunscreens
    It’s a creamy gel kind of texture, is lightly scented (fresh scent) and has a spf of 30
    I didn’t get any white cast with this one either which is a bonus, the only con is you do need to reapply every 2 hours because it contains avabenzone which degrades upon application, also it didn’t effect my makeup while applying to my face
    I received this for free for my honest opinion

pas assez haut

J'adore cette crème malheureusement le spf n'est pas assez haut pour moi, peau très pale serait apprécié si il y avait de la 50. Dans l'ensemble très bien.

Good as a refresher

I usually use SPF 50 or above so the SPF 30 is usually carried with me throughout the day as a touchup or if I'm spending majority of my day indoors. It smells less like the traditional sunscreen and a little more perfume-y. It's lightweight feeling and feels hydrating. It leaves my skin with a slight sheen so I still end up blotting or setting my face to mattify it based on my preference. I like that it's easily accessible and affordable.

smooth like butter sunscreen

I really have a love and hate relationship with sunscreen. I hate putting it on because of the white residue, stickiness and the smell it has. so I am a slacker when using them. I've tried so many brands and always that whiteness left afterwards and how heavy it is always a turn off.

Got a chance to try Neutrogena hydra boost gel sunscreen and honestly it left me speechless. first thing I noticed was how amazing it smelled. it doesn't show it having a fragrance but it absolutely smells phenomenal. the consistency is gel like and extremely light in weight. put it on and it was just gone. like no streaks, no whiteness, no weight on my skin. I'm rather beyond impressed by how light and airy this sunscreen is. this definitely is cakey free and glides on like butter smooth. absolutely loved this product and will be buying this in th E future too.