Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 31, 2019

Nouveau coup de coeur solaire!!

J'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit et personnellement, je crois que ce sera mon nouveau coup de coeur cet été.

Cet écran solaire ne laisse aucun effet huileux et est absorbée rapidement. Elle laisse une odeur délicate sur la peau, ce que j'ai bien apréciée!!!

J'ai bien hâte de l'utiliser lorsque la chaude saison fera enfin son entrée!!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A great moisturizing sunscreen

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 for free in exchange for my honest review.

I really like this sunscreen. It has a gel like texture and has a pleasant fresh scent. It feels very nice going on and sinks in quickly. It does not feel greasy on my skin.

This sunscreen contains hyaluronic acid and feels very moisturizing. It is very lightweight and you almost don't realize you have anything on. It layers well under makeup.

Revolutionary!

This is the most lightweight sunscreen I’ve ever used, it is like a very watery gel. It is just as effective as other sunscreens but carries the benefit of being non-greasy, lightweight and it doesn’t streak. It doesn’t clog your pores, leaves your skin feeling hydrated and is effective not only longevity-wise but in the water as well. And it smells very mild, much milder than most of those thick greasy white creams out there.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Spf yes

Love this sunscreen it’s so light weight on the skin and not greasy at all. Love that it won’t clog pores so you can apply it too your face as well as all over the body. I received this product free to try and review and I definitely recommend this sunscreen for the whole family.

2.0/5

Broke me out!

My skin usually tolerates Neutrogena products well but not this. Broke out in an itch then little bumps everywhere. Ttexture felt fine going on... I'm not sure what it is but must allergic to an ingredient.. too bad because I like the hydro line but this just doesn't work for me!

Good sunscreen

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30 is a lightweight silky sunscreen. It doesn't have that heavy, sticky feeling that regular sunscreens have. Would recommend.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Sunscreen

Really loved this sunscreen!! It's very light and a cooling consistency and applies very smoothly, as well. It's not sticky and it actually did stay on after I went swimming 3 times!! I use the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for my face and have been for 5+ years so I'm going to add these babies to my arsenal, too!! I recommend this to any beauty who loves her skin!!
    #GotItFree Thanks ChickAdvisor

Love this sun screen!

I was thrilled to be chosen for the Neutrogena campaign. I have tried several products from this company in the past, but never a sunscreen. I absolutely love how lightweight and effective this sunscreen was. I didn't need to apply very much to feel as tough it was working. I was out for a long bike ride with in on, in full sun, and I didn't get burned. Great product!

May 31, 2019

Très satisfaisant, je le rachèterai

Cette crème/gel écran solaire est vraiment efficace! J'ai passé une bonne partie de la journée au soleil lors de ma première application et ma peau est restée belle, sans rougeur! Le produit est vraiment très hydratant et de qualité. Il n'est pas huileux et pénètre bien la surface de la peau pour hydrater en profondeur. L'odeur est légère et agréable qui nous rappelle l'odeur d'une crème solaire classique. Un pois de produit est suffisant pour couvrir le visage. Je recommande fortement!

Nebraska, United States

Amazing sunscreen

I always hate wearing sunscreen because it makes my face feel oily and leaves a white cast behind. I decided to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line after seeing positive reviews and I love it! It has a pleasant scent that doesn't smell perfumey at all. It's a bit on the thinner side so you don't need much at all for good coverage. My t-zone also doesn't feel oily at the end of the day either. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a hydrating sunscreen that won't leave you feeling oily or with a white cast.