Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

I like it

I got this product free in exchange for my honest opinion. Here it goes! I do like this sunscreen. Its not heavy. It doesn’t leave the face white. It fe feel a little bit greasy though. Not too much, but it’s there. So to use it under a makeup I wouldn’t try. I’d be glistening. It has a nice light texture and a light blue colour. Very light scent, lovely and fresh.
    #gotitfree

I have to be honest...

I have to be honest, I tried using this on a few different occasions to give it a fair chance but there is an ingredient in it that causes skin irritation on my face, my skin began to itch within seconds each time and caused a temporary rash.
    *I do have sensitive skin so this kind of reaction is not uncommon for me, but this is the first Neutrogena product that disagreed with me.
    As a result, I can't offer an opinion on its effectiveness as a sunscreen :/

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Go to summer sunscreen

I love this sunscreen! This is my go to this summer and a must have in my purse. It’s not too heavy, doesn’t leave your skin feeling gross and sticky and it’s long lasting. First time trying this and I got it complimentary and I am very impressed.

absolutely versatile sunscreen

neutrogena hydro boost watergel sunscreen
    i got this product for absolutely free from chick advisor to review. i really like how its non greasy and locks the natural moisture which wont make my skin too dry or too oily. i love it how its perfect for everyday use while going out for walks with babies. I've also applied it before my makeup and it worked well that way too since its very easy to absorb so it doesnot mix with foundation and had no greasy feeling. im impressed with versatility of this product and im definitely going to buy it every summer now.

Great on Sensitive Skin!

I really like this sunscreen. I used it on my face and it absorbed into my skin really easily and felt very light weight. It has a nice scent and didn’t make me break out. I have really sensitive skin and break out from products really easily (I would know within 15 minutes if I was going to have an allergic reaction) and I didn’t have any allergic reactions. This product kept my skin from burning and I would definitely buy it again.

Water Gel Sunscreen

*I got this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 From ChickAdvisor for free as a member of the Product Review Club*

Thank You Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to get to test this Sunscreen and give my honest review.

I use lots of Sunscreen I am very fair skinned and light haired and I will turn red instantly in the sun.I am outdoors all the time Gardening,Walking,Hiking so I really need protection from the hot sun.

As Im in my fifties I really need to take care of my skin and using a good Sunscreen is very important.

This Water Gel Sunscreen is so soothing going on the skin it absorbs instantly with a nice fresh scent.

I have been using it daily and loving the results.I have naturally dry skin and this water gel feels like it really nourishes my dry skin.It is also non greasy which I really love.

The texture is really amazing and unique.I would highly recommend it to anyone.It is so important to keep your skin protected.

#gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Hydrating Non-greasy Formula

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen fulfills the promise of a hydrating formula, with hyaluronic acid, while being non-greasy on the skin. It absorbed almost instantly on the skin without a white cast, which is nice. The recommended usage suggests reapplying after 2 hours and it worked out alright. If you are looking for a light weight hydrating sunscreen with spf30, I would recommend it. I got it free to try but would probably prefer to buy the spf50 version of the Hydro Boost Sunscreen for everyday.

June 02, 2019

My new favourite sunscreen for the summer!

I got to try the neutrogena hydro boost sunscreen for free and will be buying more when it runs out! I love how lightweight it feels on my skin, and the hydro boost has a cooling effect. I wore this while outside for multiple hours and did not get burnt! :)

June 01, 2019

Hydro boost water gel sunscreen

I am liking this sunscreen allot
    Super easy to use for everyone in my family
    It glides on my skin beautifully and evenly
    It doesn’t feel greasy at all and my skin feels soft, hydrated and protected now
    I love how is absorbs well into my skin with no embarrassing white all over my skin, like with most sunscreens
    I have sensitive skin and this product works fantastic on my skin

June 01, 2019

Great sunscreen

I got this free to try out that is to chick Advisor's product review club
    I have cream sunscreens, but this is a gel cream so it absorbs fast and feels like a gel on the skin. So amazing. I just adore how it leaves my skin feeling.