Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost spf 30 sunscreen review

#gotitfree i tested the spf 30 hydroboost gel sunscreen and its pleasant just not to put on eyes clearly.put it on min.15 minutes before going out reapply during swinming etc.very nice smell great to use daily with park trips,school,and more.

June 02, 2019

Didn't even know gel sunscreen existed!

I've always known sunscreen to be very thick and leave an oily residue but this spf is lightweight, smells nice and works effectively at blocking sunburn. It is also great as a base for make up. Highly recommended!

Good features

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I would say it’s a pretty good light weighted and moisturizing sunscreen. It would be even better if it has a higher spf.

Not bad

It's a good sunscreen, but it was a bit oily. I prefer dry sunscreen because my face is mixed. Specially with the temperature, it's better to have a dry sunscreen.

Wow!

All I can say is wow! This held up against water and a ton of mud. It smells great and goes on smooth and not greasy! I would definately use this again !

Saskatchewan, Canada

No Sunburn Here!

I received this product for free to review and I'm happy to report that after a day on a field trip with my class in very sunny 30 degree C weather, I had no sunburn! The sunscreen goes on nice and smoothly and evenly. This sunscreen will be my bff this summer for sure.

June 02, 2019

Effective and comfortable to use!

I used to avoid using sunscreen because I could never find one that wasn't too greasy or clogged my pores. However, after trying the Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen, I'm willing to use sunscreen more often! I was so surprised when I applied this product and noticed that it wasn't super greasy and it was super light! I can honestly say that I love it! It also doesn't get in the way of my makeup and since it's hydrating I can now replace my face moisturizer (I use that before applying any makeup) with this! The smell is nice and fresh which I love and it applies easily. It also absorbs fast and the bottle is also perfect for travel! I really recommend this product!

Good formula

Like all of the hydro boost line this has a lightweight gel formula. I am very picky with the sunscreens that I use because most have a heavy feel and leave a white cast. This works wonderfully under makeup and is very lightweight on my skin. I would love to buy it in a slightly higher spf.

I received this complimentary from chickadvisor for testing and reviewing purposes.

This is the one !

I loved this sunscreen the moment I put it on. No white cast or a greasy feeling. Absorbed well and loved the smell. I have been using this under my makeup and it stays well without producing any oil so I will be repurchasing it again!

June 02, 2019

Sunscreen that I can actually use on my face!

I can’t tell you the last time I put sunscreen on my face. I have sensitive skin and all of the sunscreens I’ve ever tried are too greasy or too thick or make me breakout. This is the lightest sunscreen I’ve ever tried! I didn’t feel like I was wearing any. I think its the perfect size to throw in your purse or to travel with. Even at the end of the day my face felt hydrated and not sweaty or sticky! I’m definately purchasing this product again!