Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

Hydro Boost Water Gel sunscreen

I received this product for free for testing purposes from Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club and was selected as one of Neutrogena’s advocates to try the Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen SPF 30 which was part of the skincare essentials products to test. I found the scent to be fairly light and the texture light and smooth. It helped with hydration and wasn’t greasy or thick to apply. It’s definitely great if you go swimming in your pool or heading to the beach for a weekend getaway and want to be protected from the sun UV rays. I #gotitfree.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great light sunscreen

I love the Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen. I was lucky to try the SPF 50 last summer and love the 30 just as much. It doesn’t feel thick or greasy and has a very nice scent. My only wish was that it didn’t have Benzones as an ingredient as I am trying to avoid that when possible. .

Love the absorption

Unlike most sunscreens this products absorption is quick and almost makes you forget your wearing it. Such a great product I would recommend this to sunscreen to anyone.
    I was given this product to try for free and this is one of the best products I have tested hands down.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30

I was volunteering this past weekend at an outdoor event - so this was the perfect time to try out the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sunscreen SPF 30.

My first impression - the sunscreen is very lightweight, absorbed very quickly into my skin and did NOT leave any greasy residue behind! The scent is very light and pleasant too.

After spending a few hours outside; I did not suffer from any signs of a sunburn! My skin still felt like it was hydrated from the lotion which is a bonus!

Great sunscreen that is effective!

Neutrogena hydro boost spf 30 sunscreen review

#gotitfree i tested the spf 30 hydroboost gel sunscreen and its pleasant just not to put on eyes clearly.put it on min.15 minutes before going out reapply during swinming etc.very nice smell great to use daily with park trips,school,and more.

June 02, 2019

Didn't even know gel sunscreen existed!

I've always known sunscreen to be very thick and leave an oily residue but this spf is lightweight, smells nice and works effectively at blocking sunburn. It is also great as a base for make up. Highly recommended!

Good features

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I would say it’s a pretty good light weighted and moisturizing sunscreen. It would be even better if it has a higher spf.

Not bad

It's a good sunscreen, but it was a bit oily. I prefer dry sunscreen because my face is mixed. Specially with the temperature, it's better to have a dry sunscreen.

Wow!

All I can say is wow! This held up against water and a ton of mud. It smells great and goes on smooth and not greasy! I would definately use this again !

Saskatchewan, Canada

No Sunburn Here!

I received this product for free to review and I'm happy to report that after a day on a field trip with my class in very sunny 30 degree C weather, I had no sunburn! The sunscreen goes on nice and smoothly and evenly. This sunscreen will be my bff this summer for sure.