Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

crème solaire Hydro Boost 30

Après avoir essayé plusieurs marques de crèmes solaires, je trouve que la crème solaire Hydro Boost de Neutronera est la meilleure. Elle ne laisse pas la peau graisseuse et protège adéquatement.

Surprisingly not-greasy!

I wear sunscreen daily as I know too many people who have had melanoma and I want to protect my skin. I have been using this sunscreen daily since I received it a couple weeks ago and I can honestly say, it’s great! It's quite light and does not seem to leave any residue, grease or colour. It isn't greasy or oily, which I appreciate as I am a texture girl, and it isn’t thick either. It quickly absorbs and I have been using it on my face without any issues such as breakouts. heavy on the face and I love that! The scent is nice and I enjoy it. I have been recommending it to my friends and family, too! Thanks to Chickadvisor for the free product in exchange for my honest review.

water gel skin quencher

This new water gel sunscreen with hyaluronic acid has a great strong scent that I like. If a product is supposed to remain on for awhile, it should smell nice.
    This is said to quench skin with hydration. Non-greasy, won't clog pores. It does go on light and stays on while walking and biking, moisturizing my skin.
    I received this free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

June 02, 2019

I love this sunscreen! It's lightweight, has a pleasant scent and is easy to blend into the skin. I've tried the spf 50 before and I liked it, but notice it did run into my eyes a bit and sting. Love this from the neck down. And love its hydrating properties!

Great & lightweight!

I actually really love this sunscreen and I have been using it since I got it! It's really lightweight and leaves no white residue, which was always the problem for my coloured skin when looking for a sunscreen. It doesn't feel greasy/oily or heavy on the face and I love that! The scent is mild and doesn't smell like harsh chemicals. My favourite part is the cool feeling on skin when applying.

June 02, 2019

A sunscreen that also moisturizes.

I really like this Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen;
    It is not sticky, glides on smoothly, absorbs quickly, has a light texture and a delicate scent.
    It even feels good on my face and no smelling like coconuts.
    Some sunscreens can leave your skin looking white/ghosty, but not this one.
    It leaves your skin feeling soft with a light glow. Works well under make-up.
    The tube is not too large so easy to carry with you where ever you end up going.

Great size

Neutrogena hydrogel boost sunscreen is an amazing little product. It moisturizes while protecting you from the Sun. I love that the bottle is a little smaller as it is easy to throw into your bed. My skin felt smooth when I had it on. It didn't take long to blend in which I love. I found the scent a little strong so that is one thing I would change. But otherwise a great sunscreen.

Light and Quickly Absorbed

SPF is a must and this one works amazingly!

I found the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel sunscreen to be a great addition to my summer regimen.

Unlike some sunscreens that are so thick and rich they clog your pores and create breakouts, this one goes on so easily and disappears quickly, leaving your skin feeling smooth, moisturized and protected! It also left no greasy residue. On really hot days this is going to be my go-to as nothing is worse than heavy sunblock sweating down your face and this solves that problem.

With only a light, summer scent, this one is a keeper! The only thing I didn't get to test is how well it works in water as we haven't had the temps for that yet.

#gotitfree

Great sunscreen

This sunscreen was great to try. I will continue to use it because it is light and applies easily onto the skin. I appreciate that the scent is very delicate and the product is not greasy as other spfs.

Light and effective

I really liked using this SPF. I am always on the hunt for one that is non greasy and lightweight - and this does the trick! I even used it on my face when I had nothing else. It didn't make me breakout of get super greasy.