Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

My New go to sunscreen

I absoulutely love this sunscreen. to start with the scent is so good, it smells like something I want on my body unlike other sunscreens that smell terrible. wearing it outside when I work I noticed that my skin never dried out like other sunscreens made it and my skin just felt so good, it moisturizes and protects at the same time. the bottle does last a very long time and through many uses and it also didn't make me break out which is awesome. I do prefer it on my body rather than my face and the SPF is perfect for everyday wear!!

Non Greasy

Finally!! A non greasy sunscreen. Easy to apply, had a great scent and most importantly, did not feel sticky or greasy. Would def recommend! Best sunscreen I’ve used

June 04, 2019

Light weight and neutral scent

I have very recently received it and have tried it only once so far so I may come back and modify my review but so far good. It feels clean. Easy to apply, does not mess with my skin :)

Love this sunscreen

This product is perfect for the summer. Love it moisturize the skin as well as it provides sun protection to it. The skin feel nice and hydrated after using the product.

June 04, 2019

As fast absorbing as laroche poussey cream :)

I was a little bit confused bout the formula of this cream at first because i am used to putting a layer of laroche poussey sunscreen on top of my moisturizer, this cream is both. I cannot tell bout effectivness of the cream yet because it has not been very sunny but i lose hot it is very efficient to use moisturizer with spf.

I will probbly purchase the product in the future.

Amazing

I LOVE this formula so much. It doesn’t leave a white cast, absorbs instantly and protects my senstive skin! Smells amazing too! Thank you chick advisor and neutrogenia for sending these to me :)

June 04, 2019

MON NOUVEL ÉCRAN SOLAIRE PRÉFÉRÉ!!!

J'ai reçu l'écran solaire Neutrogena Hydro Boost en gel avec SPF30 grâce à ChickAdvisor et Neutrogena. La formule de ce gel procure une excellente protection contre le soleil et garde ma peau hydratée tout au long de la journée. Cette formule résiste également très facilement à l'eau, elle est n'est pas graisseuse et ne laisse pas de résidus sur ma peau. Cet écran solaire est maintenant mon écran solaire de choix!!
    #gotitfree #Neutrogena #NeutrogenaHydroBoost

June 04, 2019

Lightweight and no white traces

YES Neutrogena! I was on a lookout for a sunscreen that goes on clear, without leaving white traces, and the one that doesn't "smell like sunscreen". And Neutrogena delivered it. I have already worn it multiple times, and can say that my dry skin did not have any pulling sensation, it also didn't get oily at all. I was out during insane heat, and my face was not at all burnt- the protection is definitely there. I can have sensitive skin at times, and this product does not bother me at all! It has a mild scent, that doesn't irritate me or my eyes. It does have a tiny alcohol odor if I'm being too picky. The packaging is aesthetically pleasant as well, as it doesn't overload you with the information you don't need to know.

June 04, 2019

I wish I had this sooner!

I will buy this product again and again now. I love how the texture is so similar to the daily facial cream I use and you can feel the moisture locking in. After applying it to your face you won’t look greasy, it doesn’t burn if you have sensitive skin like me. And I tried it during the weekend at the beach and it works great! This is the first sunscreen I would recommend to anyone.

This worked pretty well

This worked pretty well for the price. I found it didn’t leave my face oily so that’s a bonus. I used this for a couple of weeks and it did protect my face so I’m happy with my purchase.