Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Suitable for dry skin

I am a huge fan of Neutrogena hydroboost line and I adore their hyalutanic acid gel cream. This product on the other hand is not as per expectation. Even though it is effective and works fine, my skin feels greasy and oily during this cold weather. Mine is not oily skin still it doesn’t live up to the benefits mentioned in the product. Will not able to continue using this unless I apply mattifying cream on top. Might work well for dry skin. No break outs despite being oily.

California, United States

I like it, and it comes in spf50 too.

Price: 13-16

Cruelty Free: They do not test on animals however they do sell to china, who does test on animals

Ingredients:
    Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Blue 1, Caprylyl Methicone, Chlorphenesin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-62, Silica, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-6, Water (eau).

TLDR: i like it, and it comes in spf50 too.

I received this product for free from chick advisor.

Packaging:
    Very Cute, love the texture of the bottle and that it's a squeeze out option for easy of use. It's actually quite large too for hand cream.

Product:
    I have to say this one is actually a better hand cream then the hand cream that is in this line. It contains a spf 30 but i've seen it also comes in 50 for other pale people out there! The smell and texture is great. It soaks in quickly and i've not gotten sun burnt wearing it yet (though i live in vancouver lol) Again It does contain a "fatty alcohol" so if you have any broken skin/skin conditions you may want to check with your doctor before using. This one actually contains hyaluronic acid which is definitely a great ingredients for dry skin. This Over all, I love this sunscreen and would consider it in the future (ideally when it's full cruelty free).

June 05, 2019

I definitely recommend this. Great sunscreen

My daughter has sensitive skin. And this product is great for her and of course the whole family. It feels wonderful of your skin and is very effective.

Light weight sunscreen

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 was very lightweight in consistency and felt good on my skin. It rubbed in evenly and did not feel greasy. Has a nice light scent to and I felt protected wearing it as I did not burn being out in the sun all day.

Great sun screen!

I got the chance to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 30! Again, just like the hand cream, I had never used a gel cream sunscreen. It was an interesting texture but something I could get used to. It worked well and have a nice subtle scent. I can't wait to try this more as the summer months come up!

Lightweight Sunscreen

Loved this product. It is a great sunscreen that I can use on my body and even my face. I love the smell and how lightweight it is. It doesn't feel greasy at all compared to other sunscreens. I would recommend and would repurchase for sure. Thanks ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this for free.

Efficace

J'adore son aspect léger et son odeur. Pénètre bien la peau et hydrate à la fois. Je n'ai pas l'impression de rendre mon visage plus gras lorsque je l'utilise.

June 05, 2019

It works, which is what matters most!

I had never tried a water gel sunscreen before but I can confidently say it is very effective. I had no trace of a sunburn despite the fact that I know without protection I most certainly would have. I don’t care for the texture of the sunscreen, I personally prefer the lotion. But it working is the biggest factor and I would imagine many people would like the feel of this sunscreen, and I could see myself purchasing this again for the sole purpose of knowing it is effective.

Good product

This was my first time trying Neutrogena sunscreen. I actually really enjoyed this product. Smooth application, and it blended into my skin effectively. Great scent. I look forward to using this sunscreen, and will purchase it in the near future. I'm even considering switching from the brand that I am loyal to.

California, United States

Great for daily use

What I liked most about this sunscreen is how light it felt on my skin. I find a lot of sunscreen hard to apply and they feel thick and greasy. I found the opposite with the hydro boost water gel sunscreen from Neutrogena. I do prefer a higher SPF when I am spending lots of time outdoors but this one is perfect for daily use as it protects your skin from the sun and offers the added bonus of hydration