Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

No burns on this face!

During this time of year, I am a huge freckle magnet, but I'm also a huge sunburn magnet as well. I can be a bit forgetful with applying sunscreen, but I love this stuff so much that I've incorporated it into my daily beauty routine, and my skin is looking fresh!

Sunscreen Deluxe

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen with SPF30 gives you peace of mind knowing you are protecting your skin from the suns harmful rays, while also leaving my skin feeling soft & supple. Unlike some other SPF creams that tend to feel greasy or cake, Neutrogrena Hydro Boost was hydrating with a silky finish. Thank you for the opportunity to review #gotitfree

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 is a much needed product for every person to protect themselves from the sun. It goes on smoothly & absorbs quickly; it is not oily nor does it leave your skin feeling icky. Very nice smell too, unlike other products on the market that smell like chemicals.

Amazing product

I’ve been using this on my face every morning instead of my usual make up routine. It makes my skin glow and look really nice to the point I’ve stopped wearing make up.
    It protects really well against the sun, I’ve been using it for hiking trips as well.
    It is extremely light weight and absorbs so fast into the skin

Super nice product !

I got this product from Chick Advisor club to test it and gives my honest review about the result , So I have an oily skin and larges pores and it's too difficult for me to find something as a SPF sunscreen cream perfect for my skin , but after using Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen with SPF 30 I was surprised by the good results , It's absorbed quickly not greasy and I can used only or with foundation or a primer also it,s not sticky or shiny like the others creams that I applied before ,Honestly until now I'm so satisfied by the results , It's quenches my skin with hydration and wont's clog pores ,highlyrecommend .

Loved the SPF

Spf30 sunscreen is perfect. It’s not greasy, it goes on smooth with no streaks, it lasts quite a long time. I’ve used their 50spf too and it was nice as well. Neutrogena always has such nice products.

I got this product free to review but my opinions are my own.

Great

Lightweight. Use under makeup or on its own. Totaly satisfued. Not oily or greasy. Little bit goes a long way. Great protection. Defo try it i got it free

Great idea💡

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I absolutely loved this idea of introducing a gel based sunscreen. The only thing that needs to be worked on is it shouldn’t feel greasy at all. I mean this one is way better than regular sunscreens which leave behind white residue. This one absorbed easily and didn’t really leave behind any white residue but just didn’t like the greasy feeling that makes me feel like my skin isn’t able to breath other than that its a great idea and working well. Loved the smell, perfect for summer, refreshing.

Best facial sunscreen!

This is the best sunscreen for my face that I’ve tried so far. It’s hydrating and absorbs into my skin well without leaving it greasy. There’s also no flashback with photography which is great. Recommend to wear under makeup!
    - I received this product free of charge from Chick Advisor for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

Trusted name

I recieved this as a free product and now it will be the one my family uses. Not greasy, absorbs quickly and best of all, projects skin from the sun. It's a wonderful product from a trusted name.