Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Amazing

Love this sunscreen goes on smoothly no greasy residual and works great, loved the scent and fill of it on the body worked great in the water! Highly recommend this

June 10, 2019

Great for the whole family

This products is great for the whole family! I'm happy that I don't have to buy one for the adults and a separate one for the little ones. It has great coverage, goes on smooth and does not feel greasy. I would definitely recommend this.

Best sunscreen ever!

I just love these Neutrogena products! The sunscreen is fantastic it does not feel like sunscreen at all. It's smooth and velvety and smells wonderful!!

no white cast

First off the smell of the line in amazing, everything smells refreshing and really relaxes me. I am pretty dark brown and my face looks so moisturized and dewy after I put this on I think it's becoming a holy grail for my makeup looks super since I don't wear foundation in the summer. this is definetly helping me clear my tiny bumps because if the hylauronic acid and I am gonna be sad when I finish this! :(

Super!!

J'aime la texture de la crème et son odeur sur la peau. On ne garde un aspect huileux. Je vais racheter sans aucun doute. Bonne protection de longue durée.

The perfect one

Finally a sun screen that doesn’t feel like one. Doesnt smell bad , soft feeling on the screen easy application . Really good, will be my go to for this summer

Quick absorbing

Waw! This sunscreen absorbed really fast after I applied it.

There was no tacky feeling and I liked the scent as well. There has been a few sunny days so far and I have not had any sun tans since using this.

Lightweight sunscreen

Lightweight and cooling gel sunscreen. Wish it had a higher spf but was a good product. Non greasy and cooling feeling when applied. Good for combination/oily skin.

Dominican Republic

Good

I took my neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen with me on vacation and didn't find myself applying it as much due to the low SPF count. The texture and smell are great, I just wish it was a higher SPF to help protect my skin against the sun.

excellent sunscreen

This Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen is a really nice one, easy to apply non greasy or sticky residue after applying it on my face and arms and legs, doesn't have a strong odour which I also love.
    was very easy to apply and reapply, was quick absorbed in my skin, just a great product