Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Not for me

This product wasn’t right for me. I have oily and this product make it worst. It feels good when you applied but after a little while my face is way too oily I have to bring facial wipes everyday I wear it. So unfortunately this is a no good for me.

June 10, 2019

The only moisturizer i use all summer!

Last year I received the 50 SPF moisturizer and finished the entire bottle! I loved receiving this as I had the intention of buying another bottle before summer really hit. I love that I can still use the moisturizer under my makeup. Other sunscreens leave too much of a slip and my foundation doesnt stick, but I had such good luck again with the SPF 30.. once this bottle runs out I'll probably repurchase it again!

Amazing sunscreen!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. This sunscreen doesn’t leave a bad smell or residue on my face which is awesome. I really enjoy it.

No burns on this face!

During this time of year, I am a huge freckle magnet, but I'm also a huge sunburn magnet as well. I can be a bit forgetful with applying sunscreen, but I love this stuff so much that I've incorporated it into my daily beauty routine, and my skin is looking fresh!

Sunscreen Deluxe

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen with SPF30 gives you peace of mind knowing you are protecting your skin from the suns harmful rays, while also leaving my skin feeling soft & supple. Unlike some other SPF creams that tend to feel greasy or cake, Neutrogrena Hydro Boost was hydrating with a silky finish. Thank you for the opportunity to review #gotitfree

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 is a much needed product for every person to protect themselves from the sun. It goes on smoothly & absorbs quickly; it is not oily nor does it leave your skin feeling icky. Very nice smell too, unlike other products on the market that smell like chemicals.

Amazing product

I’ve been using this on my face every morning instead of my usual make up routine. It makes my skin glow and look really nice to the point I’ve stopped wearing make up.
    It protects really well against the sun, I’ve been using it for hiking trips as well.
    It is extremely light weight and absorbs so fast into the skin

Super nice product !

I got this product from Chick Advisor club to test it and gives my honest review about the result , So I have an oily skin and larges pores and it's too difficult for me to find something as a SPF sunscreen cream perfect for my skin , but after using Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen with SPF 30 I was surprised by the good results , It's absorbed quickly not greasy and I can used only or with foundation or a primer also it,s not sticky or shiny like the others creams that I applied before ,Honestly until now I'm so satisfied by the results , It's quenches my skin with hydration and wont's clog pores ,highlyrecommend .

Loved the SPF

Spf30 sunscreen is perfect. It’s not greasy, it goes on smooth with no streaks, it lasts quite a long time. I’ve used their 50spf too and it was nice as well. Neutrogena always has such nice products.

I got this product free to review but my opinions are my own.

Great

Lightweight. Use under makeup or on its own. Totaly satisfued. Not oily or greasy. Little bit goes a long way. Great protection. Defo try it i got it free