Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

I use this daily!

I use this hydro boost water gel sunsceeen daily over my moisturizer. It’s extremely lightweight and provides long protection from sun. There are only a few of these out there in marker that are not such heavy sunscreens. I use this primarily on face and neck and it has worked well for me. No breakouts either if that’s a concern.

I love this sunscreen!

I use this sunscreen with my foundation that has no FPS in it. I just blend them together and it's perfect. Never had a sunburn to this day, it smells really great and don't leave a white mark on the skin. It is kind of blue but it blends beautifully. I really recommend trying it.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30

I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I noticed right away that the product doesn't leave a white residue behind like other sunscreens do. It feels lightweight, yet effective. I have been trying to find a good sunscreen and I think this now my go-to.

Nice sunscreen

I like the feeling and smell of this sunscreen a lot. Personally because I am so pale this sunscreen will not help me a lot. But I have purchased the neutrogena 110 SPF! But I like how this absorbs on the skin, it feels so light weight. Have been using this as an everyday if I know I will be outside but not sitting in the sun.

June 11, 2019

Best sunscreen out there!

I love this product! Super lightweight but effective product! I can use this under my make up and I don’t get greasy from it and my makeup still stays on! It’s also super each to apply because it’s not crazy thick, it rubs into your skin and gets absorbed very quickly, but still protects extremely well!!

Game Changer

Okay. This sunscreen is an absolute game changer. I HATE thick awful sunscreen which sometimes makes me not want to wear any at all (I know!!!). I can't believe I finally have a gel sunscreen that goes on so light, but feels SO good. It is weightless under makeup, and doesn't give me a weird white cast. This is something I plan to buy again once this tube is gone.

Bon produit

Pas d'odeur désagréables, mais surtout, aucun résidus graisseux sur les mains après l'avoir appliqué. Donc, pas de sable qui colle dès qu'on utilise de la crème solaire.

New Brunswick, Canada

Hello summer!

I've been trying this product, thanks to chickadvisor and neutrogena, for the past few weeks. First, this sunscreen penetrate your skin quickly, leave no film and is light as a feather. You barely know that you have sunscreen on. Very easy to apply and I didn't end up with a sunburn! Try it!

2.8/5

Smell is way too strong

The smell of these hydro boost products is so strong. Turn off right away. As far as an SPF, it worked as it should. I wore it on a really sunny day and did not burn. It did leave my skin a bit tacky/sticky but most sunscreens do that.

New Brunswick, Canada

Silky sunscreen!

I was provided a Neutrogena Hydroboost weekend kit for free in exchange for an honest review. This is a review of the Neutrogena Hydroboost Water gel sunscreen SPF 30. This sunscreen is very pleasant smelling and glides one lightly and smoothly over skin. Unlike other sunscreens, I found it left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth (not greasy/oily). I found it lasted as long as advertised protecting from sunburns. I liked the size and shape of the bottle because its versatile and fits in small spaces.

All in all. I found this sunscreen fo be light weight, silky smooth and works. This one is definitely a keeper!