Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

Écran solaire hydro-gel NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST FPS 30. BĂ©nĂ©ficiez d’une expĂ©rience rĂ©inventĂ©e grâce au NOUVEL Ă©cran solaire hydro-gel Hydro Boost FPS 30 offrant une formule fluide et une protection Ă  large spectre contre les UVA/UVB. Ă€ base d’acide hyaluronique et de glycĂ©rine, la formule dĂ©saltère instantanĂ©ment la peau sèche.

Great protection

I love the way this sunscreen works. It provided me with great protection, and lasted for hours.
    The texture and consistency of the lotion was nice - not greasy or chalky - and blended well. It didn’t stain or leave any residence. It stayed put throughout all my swimming and water skiing.
    My new favourite sunscreen. I highly recommend this super high quality sunscreen lotion.
    #GotItFree

Super Light Sunscreen

I loved this product. I'm a big fan of the sun and not such a big fan of sunscreen (so sue me and my wrinkles!) but I loved that this was easy and light to put on, didn't leave me sticky or stinky and also let me get a bit of colour. Would I use this on my baby? No. But does my partner love that I'm not such a basic WHITE girl anymore, he sure does. I would totally recommend to any of my girls out there who want a simple solution to avoiding skin cancer while still getting some nice colour.

In the sun!

I was lucky enough to receive these to try out and I’m so happy I did! I love being in the sun, and take every opportunity to do so, this was the perfect consistency, not too thick or thin, didn’t break out from it, as I have with other sunscreens when applying to face. Did it’s job!

Great

I had the chance to use it during a trip to Puerto Plata and it’s going to be my number one choice now. It’s easily absorbed into skin, the smell is good!

Still got sunburned

I applied and let it absorb before I went out, and reapplied again about an hour later. 2 hours in, my shoulders had already gone red and crispy.
    I enjoyed the texture and the non-stickiness of the formula, plus the scent wasn't overwhelming. Too bad, wish it worked for me!

Lightweight and hydrating

This sunscreen is extremely hydrating and lightweight! I usually go for 50 SPF however when there isn't as much sunlight, I usually go for this spf30 sunscreen from Hydro Boost.I do find that it leaves a white overcast on my skin so beware! Aside from that, great sunscreen! #gotitfree

My favourite

This is hands down my favourite sunscreen. It is so light and rubs in completely. I often avoid using sunscreen as I cannot stand the greasy thick feeling of other products but this one feels like water. I will use it all summer!

Love this spf

I liked how this spf does not white out my face. I'm dark skinned and it didn't give me that white cast. It worked wonderfully under my make up and really applied seamlessly.

Good sunscreen

Usually didn't use sunscreen. This one is great. The fact that it is gel is interesting. Went on really well. Did not have any reactions or breakouts. Smooth and clean going on. Not heavy going on.

Sun Safe

With this sunscreen, I was able to have full sun coverage - but without the greasy feel. This was the main reason I did not previously wear sunscreen. It is light and does not smell or get gunky.