Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

June 19, 2019

Very effective

This product is extremely effective and applies very evenly. Very lightweight and felt it didn’t clog my pores like some other sunscreens. My husband who normally never wears sunscreen liked the smoothness of this product. ;)

June 18, 2019

Nice, light feeling sunscreen.

This sunscreen has a great gel texture. It’s light, absorbs quickly and doesn’t have any of that overpowering “sunscreen” smell, it actually smells nice. It works well, and didn’t make my sensitive skin break out at all. My only criticism is that the bottle feels a bit small if using for a full-body sunscreen. Good for using day-to-day on just your arms and face, but the tube would go very fast using at the beach.

June 18, 2019

Lightweight for oily skin!

I’ve always struggled to find a sunscreen that works for my oily skin! This one does! I’ve worn it to the beach a few times and I’m definitely not burnt. I didn’t feel sticky after applying it and it absorbed quickly! I will definitely purchase this product again.

Magic in a bottle

I felt lucky to be able to test Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen 30 SPF. I like the lightweight formula of the screen which easily absorbed into my skin. It felt great to know my skin was not only being protected from the sun but that my skin was being nourished at the same time. I would most definitely use this product again in the future.

June 18, 2019

Does not leave you looking like a ghost!

I am super happy that this sunscreen does not leave you looking white like a ghost! It absorbs into the skin nicely but it is a bit thicker like a sunscreen! I found that it worked well in the sun and did not melt off even when wearing makeup on top! Will buy it again!

Sunscreen

Good sunscreen...it was lightweight and was not greasy which I like for my face. Wish it had a higher SPF but I know I can buy that. The smell is Ok. Only really used on my face and it worked great and my pores didn't feel clogged.

Light weight

I was nervous to put this on my face, but was surprised with how light weight it is. I also use it on my body and appreciate the non greasy formula and that it doesn’t clog my pores. Definitely a win.

Amazing!

This product is perfect for the face! Its light weight and not full of purfumes. My face felt fresh. There was no greasey residue or grimy feeling.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone with any skin type.

Protects

I find this very different from other sunscreens I've tried before. The texture is very smooth and watery compared to other sunscreens, which have a thick and creamy consistency. It does have a colour to it, which is the same as the bottle but lighter.When I first tried it, it was a bit runny but when you apply it to your skin, it dries very easily. It was very easy to apply and you only need a light hand to use it. It comes in a great size bottle, convenient to use. I would like it if it were a higher grade of spf in it.

June 18, 2019

Bon filtre solaire standard!

J’ai reçu ce produit en cadeau avec chickadvisor et neutrogena.

Premièrement, je tiens à préciser que contrairement à ce que l’emballage dit, il ne s’agit pas d’un écran solaire mais plutôt d’un filtre solaire car il ne contient pas de dioxyde de titane ou d’oxyde de zinc. (Les 2 seuls ingrédients qui font en sorte qu’un produit est un écran solaire)

À part cette fausse représentation, le produit est bien dans son ensemble.
    La texture légère fait en sorte qu’elle pénètre rapidement dans la peau, elle ne laisse pas de film gras ou blanc à la surface.
    De plus, l’odeur est douce et non envahissante.
    Mon conjoint a travailler une journée complète au gros soleil et s’est crémé avec ce produit et il a bien aimé le produit.

Finalement.... 88ml, on ira pas loin avec ça.. disons qu’on ne crème pas toute la famille, hein!