Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

So refreshing!!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen is so refreshing!! Exactly what I need in this heat. It smells nicely and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and protected. Some sunscreens leave a white film on your skin - not Neutrogena Hydro Boost. The only thing it leaves behind is a nice glow!

June 18, 2019

So good! Lightweight and feels good

I received this product free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review!

I was pleasantly surprised by this sunscreen! It is really hard these days to find a higher SPF sunscreen that absorbs completely into your skin without leaving a yucky "film". This sunscreen really did the trick. Feels just like a moisturizer and it's easy to use daily and not just when you are heading out to bake in the sun. I like the scent of this product and am really happy that it doesn't feel really heavy and cakey on the skin. I would recommend this product absolutely!

3.2/5

Michigan, United States

Not a great review

I can't give this an honest review, sorry. I didn't have the opportunity to try this in full sun, as we don't seem to be having a summer this year. It worked great for the little bit of sun we did have, but not once did I have a normal summer sunny day. I thought it felt a bit weird putting gel on my face instead of a cream, but I could get over that. I didn't get burnt using it, so I guess it did it's job for the semi-sun that we did have.

Easy on and protective

This sunscreen is great for the whole family! I can quickly and easily cover all the kids and myself. There is no sticky residue or white film left behind. And it doesn’t dry out our skin! My kids don’t mind when I have to put it on, so I guess it’s a keeper!

good stuff

Sunscreen is a must for me all year around so I was happy to receive this product. I feel at the very least you should be using spf 30 so this a a great start for spring application

J adore

Quel merveilleux produit! Je suis extrêmement satisfaite de cet écran solaire hydratant gel. J avais tendance à ne pas me mettre d écran solaire à tous les jours et seulement avant la baignade ou si je devais rester plus longtemps à l extérieur car c était soit trop collant ou salissant. Je suis maintenant protégée et je n ai pas a M inquièter de mes vêtements ou que ça laisse ma peau sèche ou avec un drôle de texture.

Im wearing Sunscreen and not moisturizer! It's so lightweigh

I enjoyed using the new Hydro Boost Sunscreen SPF 30 by Netrogena. I am shocked to say I enjoyed it as I do not like having to put sunscreen on for many reasons:Texture, feel, look, smell.

Before applying make sure to shake well.The texture has a light watery feel compared to typical suncreens which are thick and creamy- which requires a lot of effort to rub in vs. The gel Hydro Boost sunscreen is quickly worked in and does NOT leave white streaks and sticky residue(suncreens often mess up my clothing which Hydro did not).

It does not separate too much.It feels more like hand cream and has skin care properties such as hyaluronic acid. It acts as a sunscreen and moisturizer so you get more for your money.

Updated On: June 17, 2019

#ChickAdvisor #Neutrogena #FreeProduct

Une creme solaire extraordinaire

J'ai reçu la crème solaire de neutrogena gratuitement a cause de ChickAdvisor.
    Elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Elle s'applique vraiment bien.

Elle reste dans la peau longtemps

Je vais la racheter c'est sur!

June 16, 2019

say good bye to white streaks

the best thing i love about this sunscreen is that its not a cream base, so it does not feel sticky and does not streak all over your face. it doesn't leave an ugly ghostly look white base as most sunscreens do. i hated that colour change and avoided sunscreen but this gel formula is awesome, it just smoothly glides on. will definitely repurchase.

June 16, 2019

Définitivement une bonne crème solaire efficace !

Super crème, douce, pas graisseuse, elle est efficace aussi. Elle sent bonne et se dissipe rapidement. J’aime beaucoup et je compte racheter certainement !!