Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 13, 2019

Fantastic

I had the opportunity to try the Neutrogena hydro boost sunscreen free thanks to chick Advisor
    I’m impressed. Sunscreen is typical very greasy feeling and makes my face feel gross , not this sunscreen. It feels just like a nice moisturizer
    It’s a excellent sunscreen choice

June 13, 2019

Love love!

Since i got my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sunscreen I always carry it with me inside my handbag while specially when watching outdoor game under the sun.. it really help my skin. I applied it before putting makeup on. This product is amazing. It is so smooth and moisturizing but very light weight. I have dry skin. Love it.

Lightweight and Non-Greasy

I've recently been in the market for a new face moisturizer with SPF, so this came at the perfect time! This product is an opaque, light blue cream that's lightly fragranced and doesn't have the typical strong sunscreen scent, which I can appreciate. A little goes a long way, and I find that it evenly applies to the face and is absorbed faster than usual sunscreen products. It also doesn't feel thick, and I haven't noticed a white cast when taking photos with flash. Usually products with SPF sit on my combination-oily skin and cause me to get oilier quicker than if I had just used a regular moisturizer but I find that this product applies nicely and doesn't sacrifice the longevity of my makeup.

June 12, 2019

The packaging is beautiful and light. I got this product free from chick advisor and I’m sooo happy I was able to try it free . Having sensitive skin I always feel pressure to put on a good sunscreen and this one turned out to be incredible and I’m soo happy I discovered it.

2.3/5

Not what I expected

I got this product free for my opinion and I felt this product was lacking with mostisure.It felt heavy on my skin.Was not feeling this at all.Thought this could have been better.

Love it!

Love this water gel type sunscreen! I hate the feeling of stickiness when applying cream type sunscreens, and this product is definitely one of the better sunscreens I've tried! Not thick at all and does the job. Recommended!

LOVE IT SO MUCH

I have always been a big fan of neutrogena sunscreens and this one is no exception. I absolutely love how light and refreshing it is. It applies so smooth and easily unlike a lot of more cream based sun lotions. It doesn't leave me overly greasy either. I love it!

Great product!

I am very impressed with this sunscreen! It is not very greasy like other sunscreen and is very lightweight. I have combination skin and other sunscreens use to make my nose and cheek area very shiny and oily but the Neugtrogena sunscreen is waaay better, it keeps a nice balance for hours (even when i go for fishing and hiking). I am medium brown skin and it does not leave any white cast like other sunscreen does, it blends in very well. I also applied makeup on top of it and it didn’t make my skin oily-i did use setting powder before applying makeup though but in my opinion this is the best sunscreen i have ever owned! I would definitely buy another when this is finished!

Great Product and Effectiveness

I am one to use sunscreen when I'm planning to spend time out in the sun, so I need something that applies easily, covers well, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. This product does all of this and I am very pleased. I will definitely purchase on my one.

I was given this product from Chick Advisor to review.

Very effective Sunscreen

I have been using this sunscreen every day as all of a sudden summer has arrived and it's been 30 degrees. This Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen with SPF30 works really well. We put it to the ultimate test when we were walking around the lake last Saturday for a couple of hours. It's very lightweight and doesn't leave sunscreen all over your face as it absorbs. I will definitely be purchasing in the future. #gotitfree