Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

A fabulous product.

I am a huge fan of this Hydro Boost series. This sunscreen comes in a beautiful, fun, summery blue tube. The product is light, and dispenses easily. I have been slathering this sunscreen all over my body before I go outside in the recent hot weather, and it has protected my skin from burning. My skin soaks up this sunscreen, and I feel so hydrated and moisturised. I highly recommend this product.

Light and Airy

Big fan of their other screens this one did not disappoint. Would purchase again if on sale for a good deal. There is a bit of concern since it does carry a few red flag ingredients and the scent could be toned down a bit.

Is there spf50?

I received this as a free product but would have wished for a spf50.
    It does not completely dry transparent so it’s not the perfect one for me.
    Good size though.

Je le rachèterait!

Je suis quelqu'un qui attrape un coup de soleil assez facilement et avec cette crème là je nen ai pas attraper encore et pourtant je suis toujours dehors.

I love this sunscreen

This sunscreen is great and it doesn’t have a stinky smell like some do. I will be using this all throughout the summer
    I got it for free from chickadvisor

Best sunscreen

Best sunscreen I’ve ever used I work outside so I’ve tried everything! This is so amazing no bad traits of normal sunscreen it was a luxury sunscreen for sure! Loved it!

SPF is key 👌🏻

I found this product to be really useful - I used it under my makeup so I could protect my skin from the sun. It doesn’t feel oily or anything so I really like that about it compared to other sunscreens .. also it doesn’t smell like sun screen which is a bonus too

So refreshing!!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen is so refreshing!! Exactly what I need in this heat. It smells nicely and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and protected. Some sunscreens leave a white film on your skin - not Neutrogena Hydro Boost. The only thing it leaves behind is a nice glow!

June 18, 2019

So good! Lightweight and feels good

I received this product free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review!

I was pleasantly surprised by this sunscreen! It is really hard these days to find a higher SPF sunscreen that absorbs completely into your skin without leaving a yucky "film". This sunscreen really did the trick. Feels just like a moisturizer and it's easy to use daily and not just when you are heading out to bake in the sun. I like the scent of this product and am really happy that it doesn't feel really heavy and cakey on the skin. I would recommend this product absolutely!

3.2/5

Michigan, United States

Not a great review

I can't give this an honest review, sorry. I didn't have the opportunity to try this in full sun, as we don't seem to be having a summer this year. It worked great for the little bit of sun we did have, but not once did I have a normal summer sunny day. I thought it felt a bit weird putting gel on my face instead of a cream, but I could get over that. I didn't get burnt using it, so I guess it did it's job for the semi-sun that we did have.