Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Loveee it

I love this sunscreen. It feels light on the skin and doesn't give my face that oily look. I use it under my makeup as that's my biggest concern with sunscreens. The ability to use under makeup but with this I can def do it without my makeup separating.

The scent is not heavy and it's so easy to apply flawlessly. The size is good too. I wish I got a higher one over 40 SPF for the heat.

Definitely recommend

Perfect sunscreen

The Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen spf 30 is a great product for gentle skin. I really loved the texture and it hydrated my skin. Totally loved it.

A fabulous product.

I am a huge fan of this Hydro Boost series. This sunscreen comes in a beautiful, fun, summery blue tube. The product is light, and dispenses easily. I have been slathering this sunscreen all over my body before I go outside in the recent hot weather, and it has protected my skin from burning. My skin soaks up this sunscreen, and I feel so hydrated and moisturised. I highly recommend this product.

Light and Airy

Big fan of their other screens this one did not disappoint. Would purchase again if on sale for a good deal. There is a bit of concern since it does carry a few red flag ingredients and the scent could be toned down a bit.

Is there spf50?

I received this as a free product but would have wished for a spf50.
    It does not completely dry transparent so it’s not the perfect one for me.
    Good size though.

Je le rachèterait!

Je suis quelqu'un qui attrape un coup de soleil assez facilement et avec cette crème là je nen ai pas attraper encore et pourtant je suis toujours dehors.

I love this sunscreen

This sunscreen is great and it doesn’t have a stinky smell like some do. I will be using this all throughout the summer
    I got it for free from chickadvisor

Best sunscreen

Best sunscreen I’ve ever used I work outside so I’ve tried everything! This is so amazing no bad traits of normal sunscreen it was a luxury sunscreen for sure! Loved it!

SPF is key 👌🏻

I found this product to be really useful - I used it under my makeup so I could protect my skin from the sun. It doesn’t feel oily or anything so I really like that about it compared to other sunscreens .. also it doesn’t smell like sun screen which is a bonus too

So refreshing!!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen is so refreshing!! Exactly what I need in this heat. It smells nicely and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and protected. Some sunscreens leave a white film on your skin - not Neutrogena Hydro Boost. The only thing it leaves behind is a nice glow!