NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Whipped Body Balm Reviews

This ultra-light and velvety formula absorbs instantly and is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Provides intense hydration to very dry skin. Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration
  • Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately.
  • Tested under dermatological control.

Cette formule ultralégère et veloutée s’absorbe instantanément et contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Elle procure une hydratation intense à la peau ultrasèche. Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu
  • Non gras, ce baume s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application.
  • Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

For more information, please visit Neutrogena.ca

2.8/5

March 25, 2020

Not my favorite

I kept reading really amazing reviews about this product but am not impressed. The cream itself goes on and absorbs well but the smell is way too floral. It reminds me of air freshener. I don’t think I will purchase this again.

February 27, 2020

Winter lifesaver

I bought this product on a whim because it was on sale and with the winter months my skin gets very dry all over. The texture of this sounded interesting to me because I don't like thick or greasy moisturizers. Let me tell you, this is one of the best creams I have ever purchased. The texture is amazing it's like a whipped cream buts it's like a gel/balm consistency without being greasy or oily at all. It absorbs into your skin literally right away and leaves absolutely no residue or colored cast which some creams can do. You don't have to sit there trying to blend it into your skin. The best part is that it is so light weight and not heavily fragranced. I will definitely be repurchasing this over and over again and my winter go to

September 03, 2019

Skin hydration on steroids

Whipped up water in a jar. Goes on silky and leaves your skin smooth and hydrated. The lotion is ultra light weight and feels so velvety on your skin. It adds so much hydration and absorbs very quickly without leaving that greasy feeling. It has a slight scent, baby powderish.

Updated On: September 03, 2019

#GOTITFREE

September 03, 2019

Body balm

This was a very heavy feeling cream. Even on my skin it was quite thick and did not dry right away. Some people like when cream does not absorb but I however prefer that it absorbs quicker. I did however like the scent and it did leave my skin feeling soft once it was dry.

2.8/5

August 31, 2019

in the middle on this one

I have eczema and while this product works its not what i need for my skin. im sure its lovely for most people but if you have dry scaly bits its not quite enough. perhaps in combination with something else it would do the trick but for me personally its a no go.

New York, United States

Great product

Best moisturizer I'll ever use !! Hands down my skin feels like a babys button and who doesnt want that feeling !!! I will definitely be re purchasing this item again !!!

Blessing for Eczema-Prone

I tend to have eczema breakouts on my elbows and knees. The Neutrogena hydroboost body whipped body balm is an affordable solution ! The gel even feels cooling on my skin. Its whipped indeed which makes the application on my body enjoyable. Highly recommend and its affordable!

August 30, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost is everthing!

I already used Neutrogena Hydro boost sunscreen and love it. This body balm is great right out of the shower. I find patting it in helps with quick absorption. There are no strong smells and it leaves your skin super soft. I think in the winter however I would layer it will a heavier cream on top.

#gotitforfree

Good for summer

This was very easy to apply to my skin, especially right out of the shower, and it was easily absorbed. It's lightweight and not greasy, so I think it's great for warm weather. However, I'm not sure how this would hold up during the winter, when my skin feels extra dry. Still, the value is great. I plan to continue using this, especially after exfoliating my skin, because the hyaluronic acid would be perfect for it.

August 30, 2019

I want to swim in this :D

I was SO excited to receive this product for free to test, as I am already a fan of the Hydro Boost facial moisturizer - and this body balm did not disappoint! I wasn’t expecting the consistency – I expected something creamier, but this balm has an amazing silky texture though! I have been interested in trying a Hyaluronic Acid product on my body, as I've heard it's great for anti-aging and maybe even for cellulite?
    All I know is my skin feels so soft and plump after use, and the hydration is long lasting. This fast absorbing velvet dream has such a clean, fresh, almost marine-esque scent, I had to resist the urge to slather fistfuls all over my body I love it that much. But since the tub is such a great value for the price I could drench myself in it if I wanted to! LOL Thank you ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree