Neutrogena Make Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and make-up. These ultra soft cloths offer you superior cleansing and make-up removal, with patent-pending technology so effective that it easily removes waterproof mascara. This pack includes two plastic tubs, each with 25 towelettes.

July 01, 2017

Effective and gentle

I absolutely love these make up cleansing wipes. They are very effective at removing all types of eye make up but are gentle which is good for my sensitive skin. They don't have much of a scent but my skin feels fresh after using them. I mainly use them to remove eye make up after using a gel cleanser on my face. I actually cut each wipe into four pieces so they last me a long time. My only "wish" is that the closure on the package stuck better after multiple opening and closings. I'm sure it is fine for if you use a whole wipe each time but I end up opening and closing the package more often than intended since I turn one wipe into four.

June 28, 2017

I like these

These are the few facial wipes I'll ever actually use. They are gentle on my skin while actually removing quite a bit of make up. They're affordable as well which is always a bonus.

June 19, 2017

Makeup removing essential

Love these towelettes. They are perfect for taking off makeup. I find they are gentle on the skin and I like the scent. Have already repurchased these and will again.

May 22, 2017

My favorite wipes ever! The perfect amount of liquid & they're so soft but effective. Super gentle on my skin an doesn't leave behind any sticky residue. Can be pricey so catch on sale & have coupons to stay stocked up.

May 17, 2017

Neutrogena All-in-One Makeup removing wipes are amazing and I can't live without them . First of all they remove all types of makeup no matter what kind . They remove the makeup gently without feeling harsh on the face . It has a light smell and leave skin feeling smooth and clean . Great price for 25 wipes . I always have these handy after a day off full face makeup! Great product!

May 15, 2017

Enlève tout type de maquillage pour le visage, les lèvres et les yeux. Très bonne efficacité pour les peau sensible ne fait aucune réaction. Dissolvent efficacement et en douceur toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage. Prévient le dessèchement de la peau en laissant une sensation de douceur et une apparence saine. Et mieux encore pas besoin de rincer par la suite.

May 04, 2017

I use these when travelling and they are fabulous! They take up no space and do a great job of cleasing my skin. They really do take it all off at the end of the day.

May 01, 2017

These wipes were okay. I wear a lot of makeup. I found that they did not take off all of my makeup. I had to use a lot of wipes to get all of the makeup off, and I mean wipe after wipe after wipe, so it was more of a waste then anything. They would be great for someone who wears light makeup, or a younger girl.

May 01, 2017

These wipes are a must if you wear makeup. They take off my makeup so easily. The packaging is perfect; it keeps all the liquids in and its just the right size for my purse or overnight bag which allows for easy access and easier travel. I highly recommend these wipes. Very satisfied with them. Great product!!

April 27, 2017

This is my go-to makeup remover wipes. I have used it for years and have tried others, and they are nothing compared to these. I always make sure to not run out of these lol. I use these and have tried their night lavender one as well. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and makeup free.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath