Neutrogena Make Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 152 in Facial Wipes

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and make-up. These ultra soft cloths offer you superior cleansing and make-up removal, with patent-pending technology so effective that it easily removes waterproof mascara. This pack includes two plastic tubs, each with 25 towelettes.

February 27, 2017

I got two packs of these in a kit I got for Christmas and I genuinely do like these wipes. I don't use them every day, but mostly when I am wearing waterproof mascara to remove it as they do a great job at that. I haven't tried much different makeup wipes but I think these are great products and will probably repurchase them again. I will say that I wouldn't forgo cleaning because I don't think it really takes off all the makeup, in fact, I can use a few wipes and not get it all off. Also, it leaves your skin a little greasy feeling but it's still great as a pre-wash step.

February 01, 2017

I really enjoy using these makeup wipes. I have bought some before that automatically just feel dried out and doesn't take much off but these wipes work great! You can take off all your makeup with just one wipe, it leaves your face feeling refreshed and moisturised and they aren't too expensive either. I buy mine from Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart and they are the average price any other cleansing wipes would be but work better! Would recommend to a friend for sure.

January 08, 2017

I haven't found any wipes that work as good as these. I do think they are a bit expensive but they work, so they're worth it. they are gentle to the skin but trap the makeup with ease. No greasy feeling afterwards.

October 24, 2016

i LOVE these make up removing wipes!! It is the pretty much the only brand I use- i buy a whack of them when they are on sale! They work so so well. My husband even uses them to help get the grit off the face and hands before having a shower after a hard day's work!

October 23, 2016

These are my all-time favorite makeup removing wipes. They easily remove even my stubborn, waterproof mascara. One wipe is large enough to remove an an entire face of makeup, too, so I find they are very cost effective. I like the way they smell... like nothing. I have very sensitive eyes and these don't bother them at all. I feel good about using these on my face because they leave my skin feeling really soft and clean. I do still wash my face with face wash after using the wipes so I don't think they are a one-stop-shop when it comes to p.m. cleaning routines. I buy them time and time again.

September 26, 2016

My new must have ! Didn't irritate my skin or burn my eyes like other products do . Took off my water proof makeup like a pro. Love it . It's a definite must have for me . Easy to use and take on the go .

September 07, 2016

These are the some of the best makeup remover wipes out there. They take it all off and don't break me out Great for removing waterproof make-up as well.

August 10, 2016

I wear a lot of make-up on a daily basis and I have been using Avon since I was younger because that is all my mother ever bought. When I came across these at the local Shoppers Drug Mart I picked them up because they fit in my purse. I haven't stopped using them. I continusly buy these now simply for the fact that they don't leave my face greasy as all the other kinds i have tried are gross

July 15, 2016

Here when i need meh button. Nothing super special, but not complitely terrible. Someone might love it. Average wipes, mild scent. Removes make up but feel sticky on my face. I would rewash my skin with water. Price is ok. May be good for traveling

July 15, 2016

These are decent wipes. They remove makeup but I feel like you have to really work at it to get rid of everything. My biggest complaint is that they make my eyes sting when I'm removing eye makeup. I still use them if I've got a pack, but I prefer to choose a different brand once I'm all out.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo