Neutrogena Make Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#5 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and make-up. These ultra soft cloths offer you superior cleansing and make-up removal, with patent-pending technology so effective that it easily removes waterproof mascara. This pack includes two plastic tubs, each with 25 towelettes.

January 19, 2018

Effective and Gentle on Skin!

I am in love with these wipes. I have tried brands after brands but I always come back to purchasing these Neutrogena wipes. The wipes are soft and extremely gentle, and do not tug on your skin when you are removing your makeup. It removes your makeup very easily with just several swipes.
    I would only give it 4 stars out of 5 though, as I am not a fan of the smell of the wipes. However, that is only a personal preference.

January 11, 2018

BEST THING EVER

I bought the travel size because I forgot my usual makeup remover ! And this product made my trip.
    I'm buying for sure the biggest package that I will find !
    Great product ! Leaves your face with a great finish and removes all the makeup

December 12, 2017

Lingette neutrogena

J'adore ces lingettes! Elles enlevent tres bien le maquillage,meme le maquillage qui tient tres bien,si je suis pas maquiller,elles nettoient tres bien et sont très rafraîchissantes!!

c'est sur que j'en achète à nouveau ;)

November 16, 2017

Would buy again

I love this product! I use these wipes around 2 to 3 times a day, even when I am not wearing makeup. I find them very refreshing and keeps your face feeling great all day long.

November 08, 2017

Good stuff!

Every evening and every morning, I use these wipes. They do a great job of getting allll my makeup off! Foundation, mascara, eyeliner... everything! One wipe gets it all off! I have somewhat sensitive skin and this doesn't make my skin feel like its burning or break out!

October 14, 2017

Its a pretty good makeup remover

I have sensitive skin so after rubbing it was good and it did remove my make up and mascara. After using my face was pretty smooth and soft and no need to place any moisturizer before sleeping.

October 14, 2017

Neutragena Make up Wipes

I really like the ease of using make up wipes but I found it took me 2 or 3 wipes to remove my make up, even when not wearing a lot. After wiping my toner still removed make up residue.

October 03, 2017

good price and product

i find these fairly affordable and a fairly good quality for the price. they are definitely gentle. I find them good at removing makeup, but there are some other products (like the oxy pads) that I find make my face feel cleaner after use, though the oxy products are more harsh than this one. if you are looking for a good, gentle makeup wipe, this one is for you

October 02, 2017

Perfect

My boyfriend and I we travel and these little wipes are perfect in my travel kit and they do a really good job for a wipe !! I tried other brands but I keep coming back to them !! I would recommend this for traveling. But at home I still prefer my regular bottle

2.7/5

October 01, 2017

I didn't like them!

I was looking forward to try them and when I finally did I was disappointed. First of all, they didn't remove my makeup completely and they made my eyes cry. I wish they were more effective. Price is ok.