Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is fragrance free for all genders. Rich in glycerin, the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is concentrated and available in Original and fragrance-free. Visit neutrogena.com for more information.

April 06, 2021
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

The only hand cream I’ll use.

I love this hand cream, I put it on every night before I go to sleep and it leaves my hands feeling soft and keeps my skin plump and fresh, I work in a hospital so I’m washing and sanitising my hands very regularly and this hand cream does the job for me, only apply it once a day and that’s all my hands need they never look dry or scaly ever.

March 26, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Ok for dry hands

I decided to try this hand cream out after seeing on offer at my usual drugstore. I suffer from dry hands and particularly now with all this extra washing and big amount of hand gel my hands have really suffered. The cream works nicely and it does provide me with some relief, however I found the texture to be a bit too greasy for my likings.

March 14, 2021
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Game-changing for chapped hands

I have tried so many different hand creams and particularly during the pandemic with all of the extra hand washing. This is the one that changes the state of my hands. They are very dry and I tend to get cracked knuckles when it’s cold but I leave a thick layer of this on my hands over night and the difference in the morning is amazing.

March 10, 2021

Save Yourself from Winter Lizard Skin!

Every winter the backs of my hands get so dry they begin to resemble lizard or alligator skin... and inevitably begin to crack and bleed. But this stuff fixes all that with a surprisingly small amount. And unlike Eucerin's version, it doesn't leave a greasy feeling afterwards; this one is absorbed properly into the skin, and heals my scaly rough hands. A real godsend!

February 06, 2021
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Holy Grail!

This is my holy grail hand cream! I get extremely dry hands and have tried many hand creams, yet none are as effective as this. I have been using this for years and have repurchased many times.

December 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Hand Cream

I have very dry hands from eczema. I use this hand cream daily to keep my hands moisturized and soft throughout the day. Just a small dab can go a long way.

December 08, 2020

Great for Eczema!

I actually bought this cream on the recommendation of my dermatologist. I have suffered from eczema on my hands for years and wanted an effective cream to combat the dryness.
    This stuff works great. It is a little greasy in texture but I don't mind as it works!!! Would recommend for anyone with extreme dryness! The cost is a little much for the size of the bottle, but a little goes a long way with this cream :)

September 03, 2020

Best Hand cream

this cream is Vaseline texture and suoer thick.. it leaves a coating on your hands which moisturizes for a long time leaving hands soft.
    Definitely best moisturizer during these times of overuse of hand sanitizer

August 07, 2020

that tube for 200 applications

i did not believe it when i bought it that it will last me 200 applications.
    a small amount really does goes a long way. i have been born with eczema problems and peeling ankles and nothing works properly no matter what i try. i was advised on this buy a friend and after a week of application daily i can tell the difference. almost feels like the cream restored my skin barrier.

June 12, 2020

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Age old, tried and true formula for dry hands. Always a go to when my hands are in a severely dry state. I usually use it at night before bed as it is a thicker formula. Definitely works and it is something I keep going back to during those harsh winter months.