Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Foam Wash Reviews

2.4/5
Ranked #493 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

January 21, 2016

I never had acne, but when I had breakouts which is inevitable, this always tackled it and fought my breakouts fast. I also really like how it's a foam wash compared to not because I felt like it was cleaning my face much better. I love the clean scent because of the cucumber and green tea extracts!

0.5/5

July 29, 2013

This product was horrible on my skin! Not only did it make my skin incredibly oily but it actually made my breakouts more worse!

2.2/5

January 20, 2009

I used this product with the nutrogena toner and moisturizer. It didnt do a very good job at removing all the dirt and makeup. Which we all know will cause breakouts. after using the product my skin felt dry and tight. & looked shiney. I have used other neutrogena products and have loved them but if you wear makeup, dont plan on it all being washed away with this face wash. I still got breakouts from it and my skin isn't overly blemished.

January 20, 2009

Okay, so if you don't already know, I have acne issues and I'm pretty much try anything that says it's going to get rid of my acne. Still waiting.

I was kind of disappointed, but there were aspects of the product that I really liked: I looove foam cleansers, I personally think it's the only way to go and I feel like it's really digging down deep to cleanse my skin; I also really liked that there was no harsh scent associated with the product, and finally I really liked that it make my skin feel soft after washing, but while it did help with some of the blemishes around my mouth, it did nothing for the main problem area, my forehead.

It's worth mentioning that, I did get some pimples during the process (not related to the product but PMS (it's great isn't it?)) and it did reduce the redness considerably, and in some cases got rid of the pimple all together in a few days but I was also using another exfoliator at the time.

Long story short, it would probably work better for someone who's skin wasn't so difficult.